First Days of High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
    You should change your screen name to that...pimpalicious!
    I should either that or 12inch96 Ya BM96 is kind of a weird username considering i am a packers fan. Allright I will E-Mail Steve and ask him to changwe my user name to Pimpalicious
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

Originally posted by Broncomania96 View Post
      I should either that or 12inch96 Ya BM96 is kind of a weird username considering i am a packers fan. Allright I will E-Mail Steve and ask him to changwe my user name to Pimpalicious
      good luck

i tried to change my name and emailed steve recently and he said no to me

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
        good luck

i tried to change my name and emailed steve recently and he said no to me
        Im joking around BOU. If LT couldnt change his username to "Lord Tampon" because people complained, then i dont think they would let me change it to pimpilicious. Anyway as i was saying a kick does the trick (i made a rhyme)
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

Im joking around BOU. If LT couldnt change his username to "Lord Tampon" because people complained, then i dont think they would let me change it to pimpilicious. Anyway as i was saying a kick does the trick (i made a rhyme)
          oh

i didnt realize this was a game

i thought you were serious.

Comment

Today is not turning out good for me. I got my schedule for school, look at there website to see the teachers i have, and it looks like i am in a girl gym class. Come on why would i be in a girls gym class? Im a guy and a pimp in training and this dosnt look good for me or my fellow pimps. Dont get me wrong i like girls, but i dont want to make a joke that makes me soung perverted (like i cant wait for the wrestling unit) something. I mean im 100% male and there is no doubing that (i got tests and parts to prove it). Its kind of weird though that it literally says on the website "girls gym coach" and thats who i have. So broncos fans if i am in a girls gym class i can either be perverted and enjoy it, or prove the error of the school. And this after finding a Champ Bailey shirt in my closest this is not a good day. Of course taking advantage of this could be very fun.....
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Today is not turning out good for me. I got my schedule for school, look at there website to see the teachers i have, and it looks like i am in a girl gym class. Come on why would i be in a girls gym class? Im a guy and a pimp in training and this dosnt look good for me or my fellow pimps. Dont get me wrong i like girls, but i dont want to make a joke that makes me soung perverted (like i cant wait for the wrestling unit) something. I mean im 100% male and there is no doubing that (i got tests and parts to prove it). Its kind of weird though that it literally says on the website "girls gym coach" and thats who i have. So broncos fans if i am in a girls gym class i can either be perverted and enjoy it, or prove the error of the school. And this after finding a Champ Bailey shirt in my closest this is not a good day. Of course taking advantage of this could be very fun.....
              You are stupid if you change your schedule.

Be like Ay Bay Bay
              sigpic

Comment

Do you get to share the girls locker room?
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                  Do you get to share the girls locker room?
                  Hopefully Its a weird situation though because none of my friends have her and they all say shes a girls gym teacher. The wrestling unit could be fun (To show them some cool moves and stuff). As for the Locker room we shall see.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
                    You are stupid if you change your schedule.

Be like Ay Bay Bay
                    Dont worry i wont. Damn though why would i get in a all girls gym class. Im a guy and although more good can come out of this, im offended. I mean what would make them think im a woman
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                    X