Moral Delimma! Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral Delimma! Help!!

A new delimma has arisen, and I need help!! I have been living in my apartment for almost 6 months now. It is an old house in Charleston (1870's or something), and I live in the attic apartment. This means that out my side window I have a nice view of rooftops, etc.

Well, this month 3 hotties moved in next door. This town is crawling with babes. The are probably about the 22-25 year old range. Well I got home tonight, and something moving caught my eye outside...

One of the girls rooms' is basically the same height as mine, and her room has like 5 windows. And well, she was getting dressed! Well, more like dressed and undressed, she was trying on different outfits. Her room was all lit up, and her windows on the other side had the blinds drawn, but not my side!!! With my lights off she can't see me...

And then it got worse! Her slightly less hot roommate then came in her room in only a bath towel and started talking to her!! AARGGHH!!

Despite my better judgement, I couldn't help but watch!!! I'm not a freak, but I'm not gay either, if ya get my drift!!! But OMG what should I do!!??!?!? Please help!!!
    Stop watching her, you pervert!!
    7.14%
    'Bump' into her RL, and chivalrously inform her that you can see in her room, and tell her to make sure she draws the blinds! If she doesn't, keep peepin'!
    10.71%
    Keep watching her, just don't get caught!!
    17.86%
    Invite some friends over and charge admission!
    10.71%
    Set up a webcam, and link it to this thread!!
    50.00%
    Other....
    3.57%

Theres no shame in a little harmless peeking... but I could be wrong.

Comment

Whatever you do, just don't bogart!

Cody
      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
      "These people need me." Zack Morris
      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Be thankful you have such a great view. Just don't get caught, because if you do.....damn. I don't even wanna picture what might happen to you.

It's weird. All of the sudden I have this urge to visit South Carolina.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Hey, get a webcam and link it to this thread...LOL...Or just take some pictures and send 'em my way... ..LOL...

Comment

Why not just go talk to this babe?
            "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Sorry hun, I'm the one that said to stop watching her, you pervert... It may very well be possible she didn't realize that you were able to watch her/see her - or she realized & didn't care - but it's not right.

I caught someone watching through a 2 inch area of my blinds that I thought were closed all the way, the other night - and freaked me out bad enough I didn't leave my house for 2 days. I felt more violated than when I was personally attacked a few years ago. I know who the person was & thought it was someone that I could trust - but apparantly he's not - I don't know if I was more scared or more violated/angry.

Although, if you do start hanging out with these girls, and you get in a conversation with them, if things heat up between you & any of them, you may want to let them know that you can see into their room - of course you know the rule - if you can see them, they can see you - so - dude, whatever you decide - just use your head on top of your neck, not the one in your pants..

Comment

Although most people here want live nudes...I'd have to say tell her...I know it will be awkward, but if you don't tell her than some freakshow could be recording her from his window and be planning something bad.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Well, it's not like I am climbing her rain gutter to get a view or anything! It was just....right there, lol! I guess if I run into her I will tell her. No red blooded man would have not looked at her last night though!!

Comment

I say do the gentlemenly thing and tell her. Quite possibly, she could take this chivalrous act in a good way, and consider dating you because she knows you are an honest / good guy...

Granted... .I'm reaching here, but you never know.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                      I say do the gentlemenly thing and tell her. Quite possibly, she could take this chivalrous act in a good way, and consider dating you because she knows you are an honest / good guy...

Granted... .I'm reaching here, but you never know.

Nuff said...
                      I agree with NOLA. Tell her, it's a great way to introduce yourself and the fact that you're telling her may spark some interest because most guys wouldn't tell her. Don't tell her in front of anyone (pull her aside) and make sure you are (or act) really embarrassed.

Who knows. You might say something like....

"Hi, I live next door, and I just wanted to let you know that I can see through your windows at night"

And then she says... "I know." -
                      Winter is Coming!

Comment

Wait until she is in her room and then strip in front of your window so that she can see. Hehe. Ok, maybe not.

Tell her what's going on. Maybe it will work to your advantage. Just don't tell her that you watched her for an hour, got out some popcorn, got out the camera, got out the tissues.
                        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Get a digital camera with a good lens.

Comment

I recommend the Kodak DX 6490. When i went to purchase this camera, the first thing the salesman said was "You gotta check out the stalker zoom on this camera".

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                              I recommend the Kodak DX 6490. When i went to purchase this camera, the first thing the salesman said was "You gotta check out the stalker zoom on this camera".

Stalking?

Hey, they moved next door to him. As far as peeping goes, anyone who leaves their windows wide open while they are undressing deserves to get looked at. That's practically advertising for christ sake. All I know is when I'm getting naked, my windows are shut. Most people with an ounce of common sense know to do this. It's her problem if she doesn't follow logic.
                              She derserves to get peeped on.

Comment

Working...
                              X