Im Back -- Who Missed Me Most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back -- Who Missed Me Most

Well Im back from vacation (got back 2:30 am sunday) - drove all the way through on the way back

Drove through Alabama and Georgia (ATL) and will never do that again - sorry for whoever lives there but those were some sucky states

Came home through Tennesse - much much much nicer - til you hit Arkansas - oh well

Had a good time - it was not exaclty what I had planned (long long story) but I got to go to the beach and went into Margaritaville although didnt get to eat there - ate at Hard Rock and got a pic I will post from there - im tan as hell

Golfed only ONCE on a course called Long Bay - and there is a reason for that - it was freakin looooooooong - almost all the holes were 350+ yds or better - only 2 par 3's i believe - but by #14 I was done - I need to stick to par 3 courses for now

Went to NASCAR cafe - kinda sucked really - Myrtle Beach is WAYYYYYYYY to overcrowded - waited in line for EVERYTHING - the nascar lines were like 45 minutes and you get to ride for like 3 minutes - NOT WORTH IT - plus two of the 5 tracks were closed

When we went to try to eat at margaritaville at 3:30 on a monday afternoon there was a 1 1/2 hr wait * What the hell

Went to a cool little bar called Fins - they put your dollar bill up on the wall after you color/sign it - there was one with the bengals stripes and Who Dey written across it - hehehe- Cant get away from you guys even on vacation - LOL

Oh and went to Medieval Times - TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME - we had the WORST server there - people were eating there food before we even had our drinks poured - that ruined it for me from the get go - then the food SUCKED but the show part was ok- I will never ever go again though and prolly wouldnt recommend it for anyone

Other than that because of who we went with it was a totally kid oriented trip and kinda wasnt what I was expecting but I didnt have to work for like 10 days so I cant complain too much - although if I had to do it over again - almost everything would be different

Sort of bummed, my 1st vacation in like 6 years kinda blew chunks for the most part

Oh and alcohol is much more expensive (in the liquor stores) out there although it was kick ass I could buy wine in the grocery store on a sunday :thumb:

Oh and the condo we stayed in rocked - that made up for some of it - cause I alway could look forward to getting back to the condo - usually you dont want to go back to your room but it was too cool and only a few hundred yards from the beach

I need someone to tell me of a spot where there is sun, sand and ocean and NOOOOOO people
    I did
    12.50%
    No I did
    4.17%
    Screw you I did
    58.33%
    She was gone????????
    25.00%
    Last edited by orangenblue420; 08-29-2007, 01:34 PM.

I DID!!!

I waited everyday for a PM telling me to look for another Mustang book!!!!

Comment

"Screw you" seems to be a pretty popular response in your poll. (hmmm... "Die WhoDey, Die," anyone?)

I'm glad you're back, and the Who Dey dollar is definitely money.

I mean that in more ways than one!
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
        I DID!!!

I waited everyday for a PM telling me to look for another Mustang book!!!!

I'll have to try and find another since you were the first ti post in my thread

Oh yeah

Whos gone and what have I missed - I caught JR bye bye thread - has top or buck been back? I noticed the font is bigger but still the icky white background

And how the hell did Eman get so many points over at BC LOL

Next time Im saving my money for a trip to Denver or to Cali to see a Denver game - that sounds good too

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
          I'll have to try and find another since you were the first ti post in my thread

Oh yeah

Whos gone and what have I missed - I caught JR bye bye thread - has top or buck been back? I noticed the font is bigger but still the icky white background

And how the hell did Eman get so many points over at BC. LOL

Next time Im saving my money for a trip to Denver or to Cali to see a Denver game - that sounds good too

Just more of the drama of Broncomania. I forget what chapter we are up to. Somewhere in the 540 range, lol.

The BC points is a long story. Essentially,the more active you are, the higher your ranking.

Denver game?

Oh yeah.................. I heard of that!

Make it a John Deere book this time, lol. That's what I been driving mostly lately. Let my field grow all summer. Time to cut it down!

I'll be on it this afternoon.....

VROOM VROOM!!!

WELCOME BACK OB420!!:clap:

Comment

Hey!

HEY!!!!

Awesome! Man, you were missed.

I didn't much enjoy the one vacation I got to take this year either.
            But hey man...I'm getting a divorce!

So it's not all that bad!
            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

CHRONIC CAT SAYZ...

OH NOEZ!

SHEEZ BACKZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
                Hey!

HEY!!!!

Awesome! Man, you were missed.

I didn't much enjoy the one vacation I got to take this year either.
                But hey man...I'm getting a divorce!

So it's not all that bad!
                I wanted to detour to Kentucky but that was a no go - LOL

Did you guys have fun when you all got together? Who drank the most and who puked the most

Comment

Did you guys have fun when you all got together? Who drank the most and who puked the most
                  Well, I don't know that anyone puked, but I can guarantee that Fred drank the most.

Lush.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

DUDE...

Go on a hunt...and look up "In a Hotel Room" here in ABF.

I had fun, but there were a couple of strange aspects to it.

Some dude who looked like Conan O'Brien asked me to hook up.
                    :barf:

Wish you were there and wish I would've had more time.

However, we're doing a replay this weekend here on my turf.
                    You're invited if you wanna hang.

Shannie has some other things going on so she won't make it, but Whodey, Red & I will be around. I can't wait.

Comment

WELCOME BACK OB

bummer about the vacation, but at least you got to get a way for a while.

sand,beach,sun not a lot of people- easy, step into my office, there are a million places you can go and enjoy that stuff, and not the crowds. I could name some but the list would be too long.
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

id say most likley i missed you the most since i love you the most

Comment

I have cried myself to sleep every night since you were gone.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

I did, I did! :wave:

And you TOTALLY should have been there in Cinci... weirdness aside, we had a great time (at least *I* did...)

I know it's short notice, but are you up for it this weekend?
                            sigpic

Comment

whatdidyabringme???....lol

Good to have ya back.

summerz/jovi

Comment

Working...
                              X