Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from Vegas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Back from Vegas

    I am TIRED!

    Didn't win any money (I didn't gamble either)

    Partied till about 5am Friday with some friends at Ghostbar

    Saturday night went to the Pimp and Ho Costume Ball (SO MUCH FUN!) pictures on myspace if you wanna see. Afterhours at the Empire Ballroom. Does Vegas consider it "afterhours"

    Didn't get home that morning until 8am! WHEW! hardcore

    Sunday all day at the Palms Pool Party and then Ghostbar again that night until about 5am..

    Got home monday at 6pm after a 5 hour drive!

    To be honest I am suprised I can function at this point :brick:

    BUT IT WAS FUN!

  • #2
    Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2 View Post
    I am TIRED!

    Didn't win any money (I didn't gamble either)

    Partied till about 5am Friday with some friends at Ghostbar

    Saturday night went to the Pimp and Ho Costume Ball (SO MUCH FUN!) pictures on myspace if you wanna see. Afterhours at the Empire Ballroom. Does Vegas consider it "afterhours"

    Didn't get home that morning until 8am! WHEW! hardcore

    Sunday all day at the Palms Pool Party and then Ghostbar again that night until about 5am..

    Got home monday at 6pm after a 5 hour drive!

    To be honest I am suprised I can function at this point :brick:

    BUT IT WAS FUN!
    Good for you!!! Sounds like a hell of a trip

    Glad you made it back in one peice!!!! Can the same be said for your Champ bikini
    I owe CP's to: no one

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TR3Y View Post
      Good for you!!! Sounds like a hell of a trip

      Glad you made it back in one peice!!!! Can the same be said for your Champ bikini
      Yep, it made it home!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2 View Post
        Yep, it made it home!
        Glad you are back... now I get to talk to a model again.




        Sig by Sky.:salute:

        All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

        Comment


        • #5
          Sounds like a fun and busy trip. Did you stop by the Wynn by chance? if so, let me know if it's a nice place....
          sigpic
          The only thing that can stop the ninja.
          Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BigBroncLove View Post
            Sounds like a fun and busy trip. Did you stop by the Wynn by chance? if so, let me know if it's a nice place....
            NOPE I NEVER MADE IT OUT OF THE PALMS

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2 View Post
              NOPE I NEVER MADE IT OUT OF THE PALMS
              Did ya see any celebrities? I hear the Palms is a prime spot to do so (not that I'm much for meeting them, but it would be interesting if ya did).

              To bad ya didn;t see the Wynn, I'll be stayign their soon, and want to know if it's a nice place.... especially the pool. It's all guys going so you can imagine what we will be doing there.....
              sigpic
              The only thing that can stop the ninja.
              Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BigBroncLove View Post
                Did ya see any celebrities? I hear the Palms is a prime spot to do so (not that I'm much for meeting them, but it would be interesting if ya did).

                To bad ya didn;t see the Wynn, I'll be stayign their soon, and want to know if it's a nice place.... especially the pool. It's all guys going so you can imagine what we will be doing there.....
                It's brand new so what I understand it is really nice.

                Comment

                Working...
                X