Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Louisville! (Pronounced loovlle)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Louisville! (Pronounced loovlle)

    Went to Louisville, KY, or thereabouts this weekend to hang with Fred the Bunny. WhoDey came and hung with us on Saturday night too.

    Was told numerous times that I pronounce the name of the town Guess you learn something new every day!

    Fred's son and my little man got along FAMOUSLY!

    They were awesome. Fred took over my camera phone and took lots of vids and pix.

    Pix in the official pix thread, vids on youtube and coming soon.

    I'm on my lunch break, and it's over now, but will be back to post links in a few hours
    sigpic

  • #2
    Is that where you've been?

    You, Fred and WhoDey. That's becoming a habit.

    Saw the pictures. Looking forward to the videos (you can actually show them here? I know, lots of editing ).
    Administrator

    Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

    Lupus Awareness

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

    Comment


    • #3
      It's my master plan to move all those who are friends of the Bunny to the Briar patch.

      So beware...

      If I like you, I will take you for my own.
      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

      Comment


      • #4
        BAH!

        My work firewall has YouTube blocked...

        Look for videow (rated G for the most part) around 4:30 pm Eastern, after I get off of work...
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          LOL. Yes, after living in Lexington as a youngster, it is in fact pronounced Looavulle.

          But if you are in Colorado, just off of I-36, you will find the city of Lewisville.

          Sounds like you guys and gals had a great time.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
            Is that where you've been?

            You, Fred and WhoDey. That's becoming a habit.
            Yep, that's where I've been... left Friday afternoon, and came back late Monday night.

            Can't help it. They love me there and keep begging me to come back

            One of these days, I'm sure they'll get sick of me, but it hasn't happened yet
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              LOL. Yes, after living in Lexington as a youngster, it is in fact pronounced Looavulle.

              But if you are in Colorado, just off of I-36, you will find the city of Lewisville.

              Sounds like you guys and gals had a great time.
              My son was born in "Lewis"ville...

              Maybe that's why I had a hard time with it.

              But it's not even "Louie"ville, like the rest of the country calls it.

              There, you gotta mush all of the letters together in some kind of unrecognizable utterance. I don't quite have it down
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                My son was born in "Lewis"ville...

                Maybe that's why I had a hard time with it.

                But it's not even "Louie"ville, like the rest of the country calls it.

                There, you gotta mush all of the letters together in some kind of unrecognizable utterance. I don't quite have it down
                You have to practice.


                The trick is to say it after a fifth of whiskey.

                Like the locals.
                Last edited by LordTrychon; 09-05-2007, 03:41 PM.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Great videos! Funny!

                  Fred and Red, you have very handsome sons.


                  In MA, there is a town named Worchester. It is pronounced Woo-ster. They talk funny, but I could never understand that one (my husband is from MA).
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                  Lupus Awareness

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    I had the best time.


                    It makes me sad that somebody I have come to adore lives so far away...

                    Red...sorry you have a cold...that sucks. T stayed home today from school because his fever picked back up. I hope your little man isn't sick yet.

                    The bar that we went to has several different sections.
                    One of which is what I like to call a "meat market".

                    Yuck, I hate meat markets. V.D. breeding grounds.

                    The rest of that bar is great & the market has good music...pretty good vibe, but a lot of guys trolling around trying to score for the night, lol....yeah...

                    The band they had there was funny....don't get me wrong. For an 80's hair cover band they were okay. I like mine better

                    The waiter was hot! I can't lie! I felt like such a perv while watching, but daaamn! He was....a nice guy, lol.

                    Yeah, my son likes to get under my skin when he can & he knows that I hate the Steelers & the Pats.
                    So he likes to taunt me. That's my boy...born to push buttons.

                    The best part about it was the company. I get to see these places every day, but I don't enjoy them nearly as much as when I have somebody cool there with me to share it with.

                    The whole thing was fun as hell & I can't wait to do it again.
                    There are so many places here to go.

                    I really wish all my local friends weren't all homebodies or I'd get out a LOT more.

                    God I love Louisville.
                    Last edited by Fred the Bunny; 09-06-2007, 06:05 AM.
                    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      You have to practice.


                      The trick is to say it after a fifth of whiskey.

                      Like the locals.
                      I tell you what...

                      I buy you whiskey & you can practice saying it for me.
                      Shot for shot...I'll take ya on...

                      I bet I can still say it better.

                      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        great videos red/fred/kids
                        both your kids look like characters (in a good way) you should be proud of yourselves

                        where was whodey during all these video tapings. i thought that was him with a wig on singing

                        80's hair bands are the best bands out their to see imo
                        it sounded like that band would rather be loud than good thou

                        im glad you all had such a great time weve missed ya all around here
                        sigpic

                        sig by B4B6..

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                          great videos red/fred/kids
                          both your kids look like characters (in a good way) you should be proud of yourselves

                          where was whodey during all these video tapings. i thought that was him with a wig on singing

                          80's hair bands are the best bands out their to see imo
                          it sounded like that band would rather be loud than good thou

                          im glad you all had such a great time weve missed ya all around here
                          Hee hee... I have a couple of vids of WhoDey... but didn't think he'd appreciate my publishing them.

                          (No, not THAT kind of movie... you pervs )

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                            Hee hee... I have a couple of vids of WhoDey... but didn't think he'd appreciate my publishing them.

                            (No, not THAT kind of movie... you pervs )

                            Red!






                            Oh...Meh.....Gawd!!!!







                            You HAVE to post that one


                            of him singing "I walk alone"



                            in the smack forum.







                            Red....






                            Dude....






                            PUHHUHLEEEEEEZZZE!!!






                            Oh pleez oh pleez oh pleez!!!!:
                            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X