Never Forget :salute:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Forget :salute:

I have decided to put this thread together. I have not seen one and hope nobody has forgoten what day it is.

9-11-01 at 8:46am east coast time the first plane struck the first tower.

Here are a few links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks

Please feel free to add anything Pictures, thoughts, memories....... We all took a hit that day.

Never Forget!

P.S. I will also be observing a moment of silence and am asking that (if you choose to) you join in as well.

Thank you

Caryl
    lilsstinkr
    Starter
    Last edited by lilsstinkr; 09-11-2008, 05:53 AM.

link
    lilsstinkr
    Starter
    Last edited by lilsstinkr; 09-11-2008, 07:26 AM.

Comment

link

Comment

Here is a video that was put together for our troops.

For Our Troops

Comment

B4B6 started a thread as well and said it alot better then I. Please take the time to check his thread.

Comment

This one is a slide show I found.

America Attacked 9 11.
            Dedicated to the men, women and children who lost there life that day!

Comment

Thank you, Caryl, for putting this together. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it.

The first thing I did when I heard about the attacks was to call my husband. The Pentagon was one of the sites that he worked at. Fortunately for us, he wasn't there that day. I had just a few moments of panic. I can't imagine what the families went through that day.

I hope, as a nation, we never ever forget.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

My heart is sinking further and further today. Not only did I not hear anything on the news this morning, but no were else. I just went threw the local paper here Nothing. It has only been 7 years. I asked my boss for a few minutes to go to our flag and have a moment of silence at 9:46 central time. He asked me why. I am not sure if others are experencing the same thing but I will let you know, I will never forget!

MD I cant imagine how you felt at that time. My heart goes out to all the survivors and people who have lost there lives on 911 and in respose to 911. To the people who faught back and gave there own lives to save others!

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                  My heart is sinking further and further today. Not only did I not hear anything on the news this morning, but no were else. I just went threw the local paper here Nothing. It has only been 7 years. I asked my boss for a few minutes to go to our flag and have a moment of silence at 9:46 central time. He asked me why. I am not sure if others are experencing the same thing but I will let you know, I will never forget!

MD I cant imagine how you felt at that time. My heart goes out to all the survivors and people who have lost there lives on 911 and in respose to 911. To the people who faught back and gave there own lives to save others!
                  Awesome thread lil!!

My blood still boils thinking about that day. It makes me sad and angry at the same time.
                  sigpic

Comment

I had one person join me at the flag for the moment of silence. There are over 600 people at this location.

Comment

To everyone who lost their lives that day and to the men and women who protect our country.

:usa:

Comment

Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                        I had one person join me at the flag for the moment of silence. There are over 600 people at this location.
                        Geez. How quickly people forget. At least you were there. You will be able to tell your kids and your grandkids about that day and how it changed the world.
                        sigpic

Comment

As we all remember today and look back, I have seen several of you share your sadness and even anger and rightfully so.

As lilstnkr said, as the day is passing by, our hearts tend to sink a little lower.

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X