Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Halfway and Disappointed That No One Initiated This!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Halfway and Disappointed That No One Initiated This!!!

I turned 58 and a 1/2 the other day, and it was the mid point of my life. You see, there is longevity in my family, and I expect to live til I'm about 117.....hence the 1/2 way situation. But no, none of my so called forum buddies even thought to initiate the thread before I did. What kind of losers are you anyway? Where's the friendship, the loyalty, and last but not least, the mathematics needed to calculate this milestone???

After all, I'm always there for you dudes. Remember when I started that thread for so and so, when he hit the 30% mark in his life? And what about when I initiated that never to be forgotten thread for that female (can't think of her name, but she was very close to me.) Sorry....I forgot what it was about, but hey, I knew what I was doing when I did it.

So this becomes a sweet and sour scenario for me. I reach a milestone, but my buds don't even take the time to publish it. That's just sad....

In conclusion, the good news is that I will be posting here for another 50 years or so, given that I will likely give it up with about 10 years to go. I think I will need a break by then.

Okay, I'll forgive you, but presents are mandatory.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I turned 58 and a 1/2 the other day, and it was the mid point of my life. You see, there is longevity in my family, and I expect to live til I'm about 117.....hence the 1/2 way situation. But no, none of my so called forum buddies even thought to initiate the thread before I did. What kind of losers are you anyway? Where's the friendship, the loyalty, and last but not least, the mathematics needed to calculate this milestone???

After all, I'm always there for you dudes. Remember when I started that thread for so and so, when he hit the 30% mark in his life? And what about when I initiated that never to be forgotten thread for that female (can't think of her name, but she was very close to me.) Sorry....I forgot what it was about, but hey, I knew what I was doing when I did it.

So this becomes a sweet and sour scenario for me. I reach a milestone, but my buds don't even take the time to publish it. That's just sad....

In conclusion, the good news is that I will be posting here for another 50 years or so, given that I will likely give it up with about 10 years to go. I think I will need a break by then.

Okay, I'll forgive you, but presents are mandatory.
    How does a large box of Depends sound ya old fart???
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
      How does a large box of Depends sound ya old fart???
      it's a start........

and another thing, I began that amazing thread congratulating Joe when he reached puberty......about 3 years ago.....

and who'll forget when I kicked off that classic about Judy, announcing that she had adopted the whole forum, and felt responsible for each one of us!!

and then there was the one about eb, about 20 years ago, that predicted he would become the most active cannibal comedian on the planet....

and who can forget the group thread I submitted, thanking all the negs in GD for making me look like a much more positive person than I am........btw, thanks again:thumb:
      Last edited by CanDB; 06-28-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

You expect to die on your birthday?

Comment

Can I give you a coffin?

Comment

I wish i would have known about this bro,it would have been BIG headlines around here.You are one of the well respected posters on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
              I wish i would have known about this bro,it would have been BIG headlines around here.You are one of the well respected posters on my list.
              Actually it was on the news ticker in time square

Comment

I got you a lifetime supply of tapioca pudding.(Well I actually got a half off deal)....see what I did there

Your Welcome !

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  You expect to die on your birthday?
                  Yes....117th

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                  Can I give you a coffin?
                  Can you take care of it for 58 and 1/2 years?

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                  We're talkin BIG!!!

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  Actually it was on the news ticker in time square
                  Tell me something I don't know!!!

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                  I got you a lifetime supply of tapioca pudding.(Well I actually got a half off deal)....see what I did there

Your Welcome !
                  I'm not too fussy....

AND

Thankyou!

Comment

Congrats on putting one foot in the grave. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      Congrats on putting one foot in the grave. :thumb:
                      Thx jet!

One step at a time......hmmmmmm.......only one step left

Comment

for the record, not trying to blow my own horn (btw...whose horn would I blow anyway? Why have a horn in the first place, if you can't use it???).....back to what I was saying...

I was the good guy who initiated that remarkable story about Peerless, and how he was cheating on the little basketball girl, while publicly showing off that Hayden girl.....

I guess that's not really a congratulatory thread

On an unrelated topic.....sorry Brent!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          it's a start........

and another thing, I began that amazing thread congratulating Joe when he reached puberty......about 3 years ago.....

and who'll forget when I kicked off that classic about Judy, announcing that she had adopted the whole forum, and felt responsible for each one of us!!

and then there was the one about eb, about 20 years ago, that predicted he would become the most active cannibal comedian on the planet....

and who can forget the group thread I submitted, thanking all the negs in GD for making me look like a much more positive person than I am........btw, thanks again:thumb:
                          I remember that one!!!!!
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Happy mid life crisis day Can! You don't look a day over 45!
                            sigpic

Comment

The day you start a thread a thread about how Awesome I really am is the day I start to care
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                              X