I hit 3,000 post today WOOOO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hit 3,000 post today WOOOO!!

So I just hit 3,000 total post and 2 years ago today I joined BC it's my anniversary kind of thing I feel special. I just wanted to say to all of you it's been pleasure to get to know all of you and I've learned more about Broncos past and present since joining and even some of you have life stories/real life issues that I have enjoyed reading thanks for sharing btw . I know not best member on here my grammar is sometimes terrible and I can prolly get on you're nerves once in a while like we all do. Anyway long story short thank you all BC members for making me a better person I plain on being here forever I love it here!!!!

One last thing I had to say Broncos are only team in my entire life I have loved as munch as my family they are like a family member to me. I started watching them back in 1996 when I was 7 years old when Elway was playing and have followed them closely ever since I wish I could show you guys pictures of my room I might sometime I just need a digital camera 'sigh'. Well I'm off I will be sleeping with my Broncos blanket tonight.

Lets kick some Colt butt this Sunday!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

P.S. I love you all!
    Last edited by Chillez; 09-23-2010, 03:20 AM.
    sigpic

It's been my pleasure to have gotten to know you, and I look forward to a lot of good memories waiting to unfold....

Comment

Congrats Chill! You have been a great part of this community. I would cp you for this, but I gave you a cp earlier. Just add this congrats to it!
      sigpic

Comment

:clap: Congrats Chill

Comment

Congrats Chillez!
          sigpic
          Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Congrats dude. I love your posts:thumb:
            sigpic

Comment

I applaud your durability! Congrats Chillez! I always enjoy your posts on here

Comment

Congrats, Chill !

I'm glad you're here.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Congrats Chill. Love you posts keep it up for the next 3000.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X