Broncomaniac_69 is an All-Time Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncomaniac_69 is an All-Time Great

I noticed you have reached a high level on the board.One of the best,if not the best board member on the forum.Every since i joined you have brought some of the best trends ever made.Great job on acheiving the top level of All Time Great.:orton:

You are one of my all time favorites :thumb:
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 11-25-2010, 09:40 AM.

WOW! What a great honor. Congrats to you Broncomaniac_69 :clap::dance::thumb:
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats, BM!

You know I've always thought of you as an All-Time Great.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

All time

Excellent work and well deserved. to our newest all time great.
        sigpic

Comment

Bah, he always was an All Time Great. We dont need a title to know that about Joe.

Congrats anyways though....
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Like everyone else said congrats Joe, you may be too busy to even know of your current greatness!
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Ha ha.......I know Joe's a bit on the senior side, but to call him "All Time" is low blow if you ask me!

Hey Joe......Dave thinks you're pretty cool.

Congrats!

and another......
              (maybe we get internet drunk tonight)

Comment

I've had the chance to meet this All-Time Great and without a doubt the man is pretty damn cool ...!!!
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Joe, I am so happy for you. You have more then earned this accomplishment. We as a whole appreciate all that you do for these boards.

You have been such a major part of this place that us true Broncos fans call home.

I have appreciated all your kind words and the following of things that have been going on in my life, as I have always tried to do the same for you.

You are truly one of the most humble, kind-hearted, respectable members of this entire board and it is only fitting that you have reached this level.

You truly are an All-Time great, and this place is better off for having a wonderful guy like you around.

Thank you for all you have done here, I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart.

Congrats buddy
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow. I had no idea until just now.

I sincerely thank you all for such great comments.

It is a pleasure to interact with this community that I consider family. I have also had the pleasure of meeting a few of you around here and cherish those memories in my heart.

It's hard to believe I've been a member here for over 7 years now and wouldn't trade my time here for anything. We all have a deep passion for our beloved Broncos through thick and thin and always will be fans of this great team.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am truly thankful to be a part of this awesome message board.

Again... Thank You All So Very Much!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that is amazing Pa!

All time great? You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Love you Joe, you are a wonderful man and I hope to meet you at a Bronco game someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                        Wow, that is amazing Pa!

All time great? You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Love you Joe, you are a wonderful man and I hope to meet you at a Bronco game someday.
                        Thanks son. I've always had a special place in my heart for you since you joined and I'll never forget how you look up to me as a father figure.

I love you too Brent.

sigpic

Comment

Nice work Joe. Much deserved, though I know you and I don't interact very often on here.

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            Nice work Joe. Much deserved, though I know you and I don't interact very often on here.

I'm not really a fan of the smurf turf Broncos but have admired your dedication to them.

I do root for them and wish them all the luck this year as they are headed for a legitimate shot at the BCS big game.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Joe! Like others have said, we don't a title to know that you are in fact an All-Time Great

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X