The Happy Birthday Section.....Bar(s) None

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Happy Birthday Section.....Bar(s) None

Since the new CP system, looks like this is becoming basically a Happy Birthday section.....not too many additional bars of late.

.....cmon gang, just because the point system has changed doesn't mean you shouldn't reward your fellow members.....

Lets not cheat the system, rather, reward what deserves to be rewarded. I've been fortunate and I know it......lets remember those who are deserving, especially newer faces who we tend to pass by because we haven't had the opportunity to meet.

The system changed.......NOT THE INTENT!!!!

:thumb:

I will be looking out for the good post,hopefully it will speed it up for some people.I will have to give out my 5 CPs everyday.

Good Stuff CanDB this trend was well needed :thumb:

You guys and gals are great, keep making good posting!
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 07-18-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
      I will be looking out for the good post,hopefully it will speed it up for some people.I will have to give out my 5 CPs everyday.

Good Stuff CanDB this trend was well needed :thumb:

You guys and gals are great, keep making good posting!
      Keep it up BSD......people like you make this thing revolve, especially given you have kept up your side of the ledger....PLUS, your point values are likely among the highest, which makes your bang for the buck pretty solid indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Keep it up BSD......people like you make this thing revolve, especially given you have kept up your side of the ledger....PLUS, your point values are likely among the highest, which makes your bang for the buck pretty solid indeed!
        Thanks for the props Can,my CP value is probably among the highest available on the board so i really have to start tuning in on good posters.I think achievements will go faster when the lockout ends.A lot of people bring their A game with good posting when the season starts rolling.All i can say to posters is,keep it coming and you will get noticed.

I will keep my end of the deal giving out my five rather their negs or positives.

Just kidding.

Comment

Who's birthday is it?

Or did I miss something?
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            Who's birthday is it?

Or did I miss something?
            You didnt miss anything bro.The trend is about posters not being shy about giving out their CPs when they notice good post.I guess a lot of posters went into reserve giving out their CPs when the new CP system went into effect.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
              You didnt miss anything bro.The trend is about posters not being shy about giving out their CPs when they notice good post.I guess a lot of posters went into reserve giving out their CPs when the new CP system went into effect.
              IDK I think it's just that they aren't worth much any more so it's taking longer to get bars/ achievements
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                IDK I think it's just that they aren't worth much any more so it's taking longer to get bars/ achievements
                We can all help Jake......not trying to mess with the system, rather, just reminding folks that good posts deserve some points, and points, no matter the value, will help folks get bars.

I think that's a good thing.....

Comment

I usually give out a lot of CP. I have noticed I have slacked off and the receiving part is way down too. Maybe that is my fault though!

I think it is a combination of the change and lack if anything going on in football. This new system makes it pretty discouraging when you see one point here one point there. It was great to see your points grow and take some pride in your bars. Now it seems any movement is going to be very long in happening and people are taking the "why bother" route.

That being said I am not posting to rant against change. I agree the upward movement of CP and bars was pretty fast and furious at times which demanded a change. I just think the pendulum swung too far the other way and has hurt the system as a whole.

Maybe with more posters back and some positive new stuff to write about, post lockout, this thing will turn intself back into what our mods pictured when they changed it.

I, for one, have to get back on that pony and start finding reasons to give the CP out again.

Lets all make sure we notice new bars, titles, etc and remember how difficult it is to do now. We need to stay on those congratulations more than ever.

Dave, I would say CP to you for bringing up something I have been thinking of for a while now......but I cannot CP you yet.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    I usually give out a lot of CP. I have noticed I have slacked off and the receiving part is way down too. Maybe that is my fault though!

I think it is a combination of the change and lack if anything going on in football. This new system makes it pretty discouraging when you see one point here one point there. It was great to see your points grow and take some pride in your bars. Now it seems any movement is going to be very long in happening and people are taking the "why bother" route.

That being said I am not posting to rant against change. I agree the upward movement of CP and bars was pretty fast and furious at times which demanded a change. I just think the pendulum swung too far the other way and has hurt the system as a whole.

Maybe with more posters back and some positive new stuff to write about, post lockout, this thing will turn intself back into what our mods pictured when they changed it.

I, for one, have to get back on that pony and start finding reasons to give the CP out again.

Lets all make sure we notice new bars, titles, etc and remember how difficult it is to do now. We need to stay on those congratulations more than ever.

Dave, I would say CP to you for bringing up something I have been thinking of for a while now......but I cannot CP you yet.

Paul......love that you address this topic, along with me.....and why not, this is a democratic site, and dudes like us just want to maximize the best football locale on this planet!!!

Lets continue to make friends, support solid posting and feel fortunate to be Bronco fans!!

Comment

You know it Dave.

I am hating this teaser limbo we are in right now. Yes a deal is imminant. They will vote later this week. There are things to work out still.

LETS JUST PLAY SOME FOOTBALL.

Now I gotta find some posts to CP.
                      GD here I come. (shudders )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        You know it Dave.

I am hating this teaser limbo we are in right now. Yes a deal is imminant. They will vote later this week. There are things to work out still.

LETS JUST PLAY SOME FOOTBALL.

Now I gotta find some posts to CP.
                        GD here I come.
                        (shudders )
                        There are a lot of good posts in GD. You'll find them.

Yes, my presence here is a silent reminder.

Okay, maybe not so silent.

Sshhhh.....
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          There are a lot of good posts in GD. You'll find them.

Yes, my presence here is a silent reminder.

Okay, maybe not so silent.

Sshhhh.....
                          Reminding us of the fact there are a lot of good posts in GD? OR something else?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Reminding us of the fact there are a lot of good posts in GD? OR something else?
                            It must be that.

What else could it be?
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              It must be that.

What else could it be?
                              Hmmmm.....you wrote it.....it is or it isn't?

Comment

Working...
                              X