The Happy Birthday Section.....Bar(s) None

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    I couldn't help notice this thread, especially after what i posted in the feedback section & you should know what i'm referring to.

And here is a perfect example of some of the points i was trying to get across, I made the thread with pictures of my fan cave a few weeks back, got some nice comments & a "FEW" CP( basiclly none from any senior members) but that is not why i posted the pics anyway.

Over 300 views on the pics & like maybe 20 different people replied, you were one of them & maybe like 5 or 6 gave cp which i said is not why i posted the pics. I wanted to make a nice post as i hit the 1,000 mark after 8 years so that's what i did.

What bothers me more than anything is over 300 views & less than %10 of those replied, if you have nothing to say about it then why did you bother looking, i put alot of hard work into that room & thought more fans would appreciate it than showed.

Well sorry for ranting but it's just how it is.
    I understand what you are saying, but there is often a low ratio of posts to views. Not everyone is going to say something, just because it's a good thread. They read or they observe, and move on. Lots to see and read and do in life. I've had people tell me I made a good thread (via CP), and not one person posted to it. It's not like folks don't appreciate things, but sometimes responses aren't warranted. The view was fulfilling enough......PLUS, what are you going to say, the same thing as everyone else???

Stay cool.....

Comment

Pass the cps to those who deserve them. That's the point, right? Well... get out there and deliver a CP!!!!!
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        I couldn't help notice this thread, especially after what i posted in the feedback section & you should know what i'm referring to.

And here is a perfect example of some of the points i was trying to get across, I made the thread with pictures of my fan cave a few weeks back, got some nice comments & a "FEW" CP( basiclly none from any senior members) but that is not why i posted the pics anyway.

Over 300 views on the pics & like maybe 20 different people replied, you were one of them & maybe like 5 or 6 gave cp which i said is not why i posted the pics. I wanted to make a nice post as i hit the 1,000 mark after 8 years so that's what i did.

What bothers me more than anything is over 300 views & less than %10 of those replied, if you have nothing to say about it then why did you bother looking, i put alot of hard work into that room & thought more fans would appreciate it than showed.

Well sorry for ranting but it's just how it is.
        That's just how it is though. Look at the GD overall....

77,651 total posts, but 1,632,075 views. Plenty of people are just gonna read, observe, and move on. It's not anything meant to be offensive or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          That's just how it is though. Look at the GD overall....

77,651 total posts, but 1,632,075 views. Plenty of people are just gonna read, observe, and move on. It's not anything meant to be offensive or anything like that.
          A lot of the people that view the post are not members.You do have surfers from other nfl teams thats not members who surf who can't give out CPs,yet alone they might not know what a CP is.So i can see a lot of viewing going on without a post or a CP givin.

Comment

Working...
          X