Congrats to Drew Brees!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Drew Brees!!!

Drew just broke the record that's been standing since 1984. And with a TD.

Congratulations Drew Brees!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

It was sad and amazing to watch.

Another record from my childhood era of football goes down. Another record by an all-time great, a record many thought would never be touched, broken with ease by the new pass happy NFL.

My guess is that Brees record stands for less than 10 years.

But at the same time, it was a hell of a thing to watch, and amazing accomplishment by Drew Brees and his team. My hats off to the Saints.

Comment

Congratz Drew Brees

Lets take some time out of figuring out our own teams problems and give some respect to a man that has earned it!

here is to Drew Brees, im glad we dont have to see you twice a year anymore!

Comment

That man has entirely too many weapons to get the ball to. Good job on beating the record. The NFC championship game is boing to be pretty neat if it is NO and GB. It would be in GB's favor due to it being outside and in the cold.

Comment

Great point

When Lynch tore up his shoulder I thought he was done but he has been a great field general and has made countless plays since then I have nothing but respect and admiration for how Drew plays the game he is a classy dude
          sigpic

Comment

This is bitter sweet because he broke the record of the best QB of all time, IMO.

Congrats to Breezy and the whole Saints Organization!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Brees!

I think I'll keep him on my FF team next year. He won me a few games this year that I should have lost.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
              X