Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our 3rd Grandchild Is Here!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Our 3rd Grandchild Is Here!

    Dean Jarret was born Thursday morning at 10:38 coming in at 8 lbs 1 oz and 21"

    He joins sister Tanya (9) and brother Tristan (3) and two grandparents ready to continue the tradition of spoiling the hell out him.

    He and mom are doing just fine. They were released after 24 hours and after spending the night here, are back at home down in St. George.

    I would attach a pic but "from URL"? It's on my computer.

    From Facebook Dean
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 10-20-2012, 11:21 AM.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

  • #2
    Congrats on your new third 3rd Gen bundle of joy!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Congrats on your new third 3rd Gen bundle of joy!!
      Thanks DS. And great to see you!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Congrats, BM!

        He's adorable!

        How does Tanya feel about being out-numbered?
        Administrator

        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

        Lupus Awareness Month

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment


        • #5
          Congrats buddy!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Congratulations
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              Congrats, BM!

              He's adorable!

              How does Tanya feel about being out-numbered?
              Tanya is OK with it but was sad to learn it's a brother rather than a sister.

              HOWEVER... Tristan has been acting out. Jealous. Mad. Tried to smack the new one. "I don't want a brother" he says. He's calmed down today and I think it was good to have him here at our house while baby brother is home.

              He's not handling this well at all for a 3 year old and it cracks me up but also makes me realize how upset this little guy is by "having competition" now.

              He's sitting on my lap right now and he's pointing out the avy pics. Asking questions. And I'm making sure that he knows he will always be my Monkey Butt.
              Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 10-20-2012, 05:48 PM.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                That is awesome! Congrats to you all!
                Ready for October Falls

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congrats! :clap:
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He will definitely have the ladies Joe! Congrats brother :thumb:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Congrats Joe!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Tanya is OK with it but was sad to learn it's a brother rather than a sister.

                        HOWEVER... Tristan has been acting out. Jealous. Mad. Tried to smack the new one. "I don't want a brother" he says. He's calmed down today and I think it was good to have him here at our house while baby brother is home.

                        He's not handling this well at all for a 3 year old and it cracks me up but also makes me realize how upset this little guy is by "having competition" now.

                        He's sitting on my lap right now and he's pointing out the avy pics. Asking questions. And I'm making sure that he knows he will always be my Monkey Butt.
                        Sibling rivalry. Sounds like you're handling it in a good way.

                        Not sure about the Monkey Butt part, though.
                        Administrator

                        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                        Lupus Awareness Month

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Congrats! :dance: :clap:
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm new to this site and I thought this would be the perfect place for my first post. Congratulations on your 3rd grandchild and may he have many children and grandchildren of his own.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Congrats BM!

                              What is it they say about grandkids? Oh yeah you can give them back to mom & dad.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X