Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Year Club

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10 Year Club

    I knew it was coming up but just realized i hit the 10 year mark about two weeks ago & was thinking how many others are out there with 10+ years.

    I know there are some out there so come on old timers, who is still around?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Congrats. I think I'm 3 years off still.

    Comment


    • #3
      Congrats, PA! I'm glad you're here.




      Seriously? You two need to post more.
      Administrator
      sigpic

      #LupusAwareness

      #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

      Comment


      • #4
        Here...........:thumb:

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          I knew it was coming up but just realized i hit the 10 year mark about two weeks ago & was thinking how many others are out there with 10+ years.

          I know there are some out there so come on old timers, who is still around?
          I think your 10th year will be rewarded by the team!!!

          Congrats!

          Comment


          • #6
            What, do you want a medal?












            Couldn't find one so here's the best I could do...

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks all but i was also really interested in how many of us are out there from year 1.

              But i do apperciate the congrats also.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Winter is Coming!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congrats and I hit 10 in Feb so pretty close!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                    Congrats, PA! I'm glad you're here.




                    Seriously? You two need to post more.
                    Hey peanut I see we will be re opening your 10,O00 post thread again soon!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I probably could be in the 10 year club because I used to browse around all the way back then, but my parents would not let me create my own account and start posting until they thought I was old enough. So I had to wait until 2008 :'(

                      Seriously though, congrats to all the guys with 10+ years on the boards. It's cool to see a lot of you guys still posting, especially consdiering that so many members of our community eventually faded away over time. Never ever go away!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
                        I probably could be in the 10 year club because I used to browse around all the way back then, but my parents would not let me create my own account and start posting until they thought I was old enough. So I had to wait until 2008 :'(

                        Seriously though, congrats to all the guys with 10+ years on the boards. It's cool to see a lot of you guys still posting, especially consdiering that so many members of our community eventually faded away over time. Never ever go away!
                        I made my account and lurked with it for years without ever posting. Most of mine are in the last few years. Can't believe it has been that long though. I can actually remember signing up!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You know the Maniac is here to represent the old timers. We're here. We love it (well sometimes) and we ain't going anywhere.

                          CONGRATS on the 10 years club my friend.

                          Enjoy you and the Broncos equal.

                          NOT = BRONCOS come first my friend.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Closing in on 9 myself, but that doesn't sound nearly as cool as 10, does it?
                            Administrator

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                              Closing in on 9 myself, but that doesn't sound nearly as cool as 10, does it?
                              Whippersnapper!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X