X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophia23
    replied
    Thank you for all you bring to the boards, Frenchy180! Glad this is such a great community with all the years past!

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Welcome to the 10 year club!!!

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    As I sit here tonight, typing this out, it's easy for me to remember where I was in my life ten years ago. I remember where I was, who we were playing... I remember every step along the way since the night I signed up for the boards... You've all played a large part in my life since then, and some even before then, I remember coming here when I found out we were gonna trade Portis, the morning Darrent was killed... All of it, this has been my place to come whenever something big happens to the team since as long as I can remember... Thank you all for all of the memories, it's been an incredible ride, and I can't wait to see where the next ten years take me.
    As long as I have been here I have always found you to be a class act who adds a lot to the BCMB family. Thank you for being here. I think we are lucky to have some very good members who live and breath Orange and Blue. You are definitely at the top of that list. To 10 more years

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Congrats, Frenchy! I'm glad you're still here.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    You're definitely in the top 1,000 members of the board I've met in person!

Lol..... I’ll take it! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hey buddy. Wow 10 years. As the the only other member here i have met in person i can say its a joy to have shared the last 10 years with you

You're definitely in the top 1,000 members of the board I've met in person!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Hey buddy. Wow 10 years. As the the only other member here i have met in person i can say its a joy to have shared the last 10 years with you

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Wow! 10-years? Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Congrats on 10 years. 10 years ago is a long time and a lot can change in that time frame.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Big applause, Frenchy! :clap: :clap:

You've been a big part of the forums here and are a large reason it is a great community.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Thank You! 10 Years.

As I sit here tonight, typing this out, it's easy for me to remember where I was in my life ten years ago. I remember where I was, who we were playing... I remember every step along the way since the night I signed up for the boards... You've all played a large part in my life since then, and some even before then, I remember coming here when I found out we were gonna trade Portis, the morning Darrent was killed... All of it, this has been my place to come whenever something big happens to the team since as long as I can remember... Thank you all for all of the memories, it's been an incredible ride, and I can't wait to see where the next ten years take me.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    And Ohio St, and the Indians. I don't watch much NHL hockey, but how bout them Blue Jackets? Lol

In all seriousness I've learned a lot from you CanDB, I respect the heck out of you bud!
    Too kind my friend. Truth is, you is alright by me! And I wasn't sure about your feelings about the Cleveland Indians, but you sure have some great big league sports these days. You must know that you stole Encarnacion away from my Jays, and that man can hit the long ball!! Jays fans will not soon get over it. And yes, Columbus is playing great hockey, even under Torts!!!

Now, if you can ever get that other big league team going, imagine how wonderful Cleveland will be in the future!! Hey, not to worry.....it ROCKS now!
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-08-2017, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    My goodness, such affection from a Cavs fan!!!

(I don't mind them either)
    And Ohio St, and the Indians. I don't watch much NHL hockey, but how bout them Blue Jackets? Lol

In all seriousness I've learned a lot from you CanDB, I respect the heck out of you bud!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    This December will be 10 years for me. I can honestly say this board has been therapy for me. Many don't understand my passion for sports, and especially football. I have a man cave filled with Broncos items. I'm pretty much always dressed in Broncos gear.

This is the place I come when the Broncos had a bad game, a bad season. It helps me cope lol. And... of course it's awesome to celebrate all of the highs the Broncos have given with all if the good people on this board! There are so many cool people here! Broncos fans or not, I've met some cool people here. Thank you, the lot of ya's!
    My goodness, such affection from a Cavs fan!!!

(I don't mind them either)

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    This December will be 10 years for me. I can honestly say this board has been therapy for me. Many don't understand my passion for sports, and especially football. I have a man cave filled with Broncos items. I'm pretty much always dressed in Broncos gear.

This is the place I come when the Broncos had a bad game, a bad season. It helps me cope lol. And... of course it's awesome to celebrate all of the highs the Broncos have given with all if the good people on this board! There are so many cool people here! Broncos fans or not, I've met some cool people here. Thank you, the lot of ya's!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X