Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

I figured with some being off tomorrow, traveling, etc. I'd get us started on our Thanksgiving Holiday.

What are some of your traditions?

What are you thankful for?

Any exciting plans?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I hope that those traveling beat the storm and can make it to your destination.

sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday of the year... although, I have no real traditions for it.

I'm thankful for my health, and that all the members of my family are well ...

Plans include spending Thanksgiving with husband, stepson, and his lovely girlfriend. Both have so much family in the valley, very happy for the holidays that we get them... which is about every three years. Most other holidays we see them for maybe an hour, instead of getting them for the day... So, Yeah!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope everyone has an enjoyable day of turkey ( or whatever your dinner plans are) and football!
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Thanksgiving is my least favorite of the major holidays. I HATE turkey and Thursday football. However, we are like most families. We eat turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. I watch football, but only because of the fantasy aspect. We watch a collage of the best TV's Thanksgivings. From "Frasier" to "Friends" to "Everybody Loves Raymond", and so on. I also watch the movie "Dutch", since it's one of the only pure Thanksgiving movies. Plus TNA wrestling has a yearly Thanksgiving day routine that I enjoy.

What I give thanks for is real easy: Mom, dad, brother, stepmom, friend, and all of you guys
      Last edited by HUMCALC; 11-26-2013, 11:28 AM.
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Can't say it's my favorite holiday, bit I do enjoy the heck out of it.

I come from such a diverse family that we all do breakfast at my sister's house. Then we part for ways to do dinner with our significant others/families, but are always welcome to stay. I've spent the last 7 or 8 years doing dinner with one of my best friends. This year is no different.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Obviously we have had our thanksgiving but I'll particiapate anyway.

LOVE the huge turkey family meal, and leftovers for days....mmmmmmm

Wish it was a bigger deal up here. Just a great family day.

And I am thankful in advance for our win at the Chiefs next week.....

sigpic

Comment

I'm thankful we got to my parents house without the traffic and weather stopping us. Made the 6 hr trip this morning.
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Here in Britain we don't have Thanksgivings for obvious reasons but I give thanks to the City of Denver for being awesome.
              All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                Obviously we have had our thanksgiving but I'll particiapate anyway.

LOVE the huge turkey family meal, and leftovers for days....mmmmmmm

Wish it was a bigger deal up here. Just a great family day.

And I am thankful in advance for our win at the Chiefs next week.....

I enjoy our Thanksgiving for the usual reasons.....mainly family and food. Our American friends celebrate in a much bigger way than we do, which is quite clear by the amount of travel visits that occur during the week itself. That's a cool thing......to make family/friends such a priority.

And hey......3 NFL games throughout the day is never a bad thing!!!

(hope the weather does not get in the way of anyone's plans)

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have the usual meal. I just don't eat the turkey. Sweet potato pie is my favorite dessert.

We don't travel for the holidays. Hubby has this thing about not wanting to travel north at this time of year. We did it one year and it took us about 14 hours to get home (usually an 8 hour drive from MA).
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Broncos Country. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day filled with love and joy.

So, I'm thankful that our team is 9-2 and has the potential to go all the way.

What are you thankful for?
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The thing I'm most thankful for is my family. To my fellow Bronco fans, Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.

Comment

happy turkey day to y'all have a great n blessed day to bronco nation....

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!! :thumb:

sigpic
                            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Love the smell of the thunder chicken in the oven.
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                              X