• Show
Clear All

• GoManning
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving Broncos Country!

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all. The best fans in the world!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving to our extended family in Bronco Country

Wasn't really sure where to put this and didn't see it posted so mods if you need to move my apologies.

Any how.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and joyful thanksgiving day. Besides the fact that we are 9-2 and in first place in AFC, my family has a lot to be thankful for outside of football. Although Broncos in 1st place at thanksgiving ranks up there too. Any how, I am taking the first half of the day and enjoying my family and trying to have a happy thanks giving and being grateful for all we have been blessed with then I have to travel for work. We hope all of you in Bronco Country will have a happy and joyful day with your families as well and thanks for all of you being there with us every Sunday in rooting for our Broncos. And thanks to the Mods for all the work throughout the year that makes this Message board the best and classiest around. Happy Turkey Day Everyboday

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving, BCMB!

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    I am thankful for my health, family, friends, and job.

Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday, and I'm glad people express what they are thankful for. But I think people should open up and realize how thankful they are for what they have everyday... not just today.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thanful for family and friends and of course the broncos and all the other Denver sport teams!

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Love the smell of the thunder chicken in the oven.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    happy turkey day to y'all have a great n blessed day to bronco nation....

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    The thing I'm most thankful for is my family. To my fellow Bronco fans, Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Broncos Country. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day filled with love and joy.

So, I'm thankful that our team is 9-2 and has the potential to go all the way.

What are you thankful for?

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving!

We have the usual meal. I just don't eat the turkey. Sweet potato pie is my favorite dessert.

We don't travel for the holidays. Hubby has this thing about not wanting to travel north at this time of year. We did it one year and it took us about 14 hours to get home (usually an 8 hour drive from MA).

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Obviously we have had our thanksgiving but I'll particiapate anyway.

LOVE the huge turkey family meal, and leftovers for days....mmmmmmm

Wish it was a bigger deal up here. Just a great family day.

And I am thankful in advance for our win at the Chiefs next week.....

I enjoy our Thanksgiving for the usual reasons.....mainly family and food. Our American friends celebrate in a much bigger way than we do, which is quite clear by the amount of travel visits that occur during the week itself. That's a cool thing......to make family/friends such a priority.

And hey......3 NFL games throughout the day is never a bad thing!!!

(hope the weather does not get in the way of anyone's plans)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X