Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got this in my email today.

Dear Dylan,

Congratulations! Because of your outstanding effort, exceptional grades, and excellent grade point average during the Fall 2013 semester, you have been placed on the Dean’s List for Spring 2014.

As a Dean’s List student, you are joining a group of high achieving adult undergraduates who have completed a minimum of 9 credits, have maintained a course load of 9 credits, and have attained a 3.80 semester GPA or higher.

We know that as an adult student, you have many competing priorities in addition to your classes, and obtaining high grades is challenging. The Dean’s List is an impressive accomplishment and we are honored to acknowledge your success. Take time to celebrate this milestone.

Your Dean’s List certificate should arrive in the mail within the next few weeks.

Sincerely,

Dave Bechtold
    Dean of Student Services
    College of Adult and Graduate Studies
    Colorado Christian University
    I spent most of my life being told I wasn't good enough and actually believing it! Suck on that life!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I spent most of my life being told I wasn't good enough and actually believing it! Suck on that life!
    You SHOULD be proud... keep on struttin! =)
    res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Wow, awesome! Congrats!!!
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Congrats man, it looks like you gave the mighty middle to all of the naysayers. Keep it up... :thumb:

Comment

Good job...Now keep it up!

Comment

I got that once too......Feels good, eh?

Congrats Frey.....awesome work..
            sigpic

Comment

Very Impressive-- thank you for sharing. I am sure you were smiling big when you saw that as you should have been.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                Very Impressive-- thank you for sharing. I am sure you were smiling big when you saw that as you should have been.
                I figured it was coming because I finished out the first Semester with a 4.0 GPA but I never head anything back I didn't realize it would take till midway through my first class of this semester. If this first class is any indication I might get it two semesters in a row.
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats Dylan!!

Comment

Congrats!
                    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely Awesome Congrats
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Frey, that's AWESOME bro!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well Done!!

Keep up the good work!!!
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys, I think if the rest of the semester is like this first class I'll just be hitting the easy button and getting the same results. I've got like assignments left in the class and I'm sitting at 100% so unless I tank it I'll be looking at yet another A.

It makes me laugh how little confidence I had starting school...I gotta stop listening to the low opinions some have of me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats!
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X