• Show
Clear All

Soon I will join you and together we shall rule the hall of fame
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
      Thanks guys! This is quite an honor!

Not really sure what to say, nothing seems right really. It all sounds so mushy, and I've had enough "mushy" stuff lately.

So I'll just say I value this place immensely, and ALL of it's members. This really does mean a great deal to me.

GO BRONCOS!!

Congrats J! You deserve it
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
        Thanks guys! This is quite an honor!

Not really sure what to say, nothing seems right really. It all sounds so mushy, and I've had enough "mushy" stuff lately.

So I'll just say I value this place immensely, and ALL of it's members. This really does mean a great deal to me.

GO BRONCOS!!

Oh, go ahead and be mushy. I like mush.

You understand that this is more than just a place for football.
        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

THIS ONE'S FOR J! Congrats and well deserved
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Well deserved...and oddly surprising to me...I just assumed your were in the hall already! My tix are bought and paid for, for next season! Hopefully will see you in the tailgate lots again!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Again, thanks guys! :thumb:

I know, Peanut. It's always been much more than just about football for me. But, the Broncos have always been much more than just football to me, as it has been to so many others who grew up with them as I did.

Much more than a shirt, or a sticker, or logo….or something to do in the fall, on Sundays.

<- This is a religion, part of a way of life, and I know many of you understand. Some more than others I guess.

And MUCH more than just a website. Even a team website.

I wonder-- How many pro sport team websites can claim if not for them, children would not exist today?

This one can……

Heck, I missed most of it. For all my fond memories over the years here, there are many regrets, and I am sorry I was not more involved in some people's lives. I should have been. Of course, there are others who no doubt feel I was too much involved in their lives as it was, and to them I apologize also.

It's a hard balance for a screw-up.

It's the entire community that makes up the whole story. Here, just as it is at the stadium. I know some of you understand.

I guess in some way's I'd change my part of that story, or parts of my parts of the story, as I imagine many would…..

But there's no looking back. In life, or in a game. History, while important, does not dictate the future, no matter how many time it seems to repeat itself in the Super Bowl…

it is what it is, and it's a story I am proud to be a part of.

I hope to be worthy of this Hall of Fame as the story continues.

Last edited by JWinn; 03-21-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Three cheers!

You have always been a HoF'er in my mind. A Broncos fan through and through!

Congrats

Comment

Congrats and well deserved
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      Three cheers!

You have always been a HoF'er in my mind. A Broncos fan through and through!

Congrats

I second that emotion !!!
                      Congrats JWinn !!!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Very Impressive and well deserved.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X