Over 9000!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 9000!!!!!!!

So I've probably wasted to much time on this board but this is the first time I noticed I hit a mile mark and that is 9000 post so I figured I would take the time and reflect on all the great memories I have had on this board the last few years and list a few....

Okay well maybe something will happen in the future that is memoriable

But seriously this board has been a blast to be around and talk to so many people with varying different points of view from those that agree with me to everyone else. But just the range of people and topics that are discussed on this board makes it enjoyable to come here... Except for when no one post for like 30 minutes and I don't feel like adding to the conversation. Well I never really add to any conversations

And the Broncos are a great organization and the best team in the league. I mean they sent me a signed photo of DT for winning the Pick em league, which was awesome. Which I would like to give thanks for the great gift.

Also if you are wondering why I didn't mention names is because I would probably have forgotten someone and they would make me feel bad. Most likely I would have forgotten a Canadian and they would apologize to me for forgetting them making me feel worse in that case they would apologize again and we would end up in a loop that would break the time space continume or something like that.

But again you guys and gals on this board are great and really help me pass the time during the day, and of coarse you had to have known there was a meme coming with this post.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Congrats Birdman! well done...I got some catching up to do...

Maybe I'll post more in Eddiemacland!!!!!

PS Glad you liked the pic. Awesome of them, eh?

Sorry, I keep adding to this post.
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats!

Before you know it you'll look over and see 10k. Then Peanut will have us do some clean up and you'll be back to 7k.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        Congrats Birdman! well done...I got some catching up to do...

Maybe I'll post more in Eddiemacland!!!!!

PS Glad you liked the pic. Awesome of them, eh?

Sorry, I keep adding to this post.
        Yeah that picture was awesome. Of course my wife opened it first because she was curious what I got lol. But now I just need to get a frame for it.

And yeah EddieMacLand is pretty lonely. I might have to find a song about being lonely and post it in there.

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Congrats!

Before you know it you'll look over and see 10k. Then Peanut will have us do some clean up and you'll be back to 7k.
        Well I can do more over 9000 memes every time it gets cleaned

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

Congrats!

I was just thinking that it might be time.

Congrats, Birdman!

And congrats on the autographed DT picture.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I was just thinking that it might be time.

Congrats, Birdman!

And congrats on the autographed DT picture.

Let's do it!!!!!!
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Congrats!

Is that what happens?
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Happiness is that you got your 9000th post on the Users p0wn the MODS post!!

I want EVERYONE to know that today we BEAT the MODs today!! VICTORY! Thanks to the Birdman!!!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...read!!!/page98
                Last edited by johntbronco; 05-01-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Happy 900000000000000000 posts.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

What?!?! Over 9000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Congrats!!! Now get out there and give me 1000 more! :thumb:
                        sigpic

Comment

WHAT!? Over 9000? That can't be right!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              So I've probably wasted to much time on this board but this is the first time I noticed I hit a mile mark and that is 9000 post so I figured I would take the time and reflect on all the great memories I have had on this board the last few years and list a few....

Okay well maybe something will happen in the future that is memoriable

But seriously this board has been a blast to be around and talk to so many people with varying different points of view from those that agree with me to everyone else. But just the range of people and topics that are discussed on this board makes it enjoyable to come here... Except for when no one post for like 30 minutes and I don't feel like adding to the conversation. Well I never really add to any conversations

And the Broncos are a great organization and the best team in the league. I mean they sent me a signed photo of DT for winning the Pick em league, which was awesome. Which I would like to give thanks for the great gift.

Also if you are wondering why I didn't mention names is because I would probably have forgotten someone and they would make me feel bad. Most likely I would have forgotten a Canadian and they would apologize to me for forgetting them making me feel worse in that case they would apologize again and we would end up in a loop that would break the time space continume or something like that.

But again you guys and gals on this board are great and really help me pass the time during the day, and of coarse you had to have known there was a meme coming with this post.

Anyone who adopts the entire board has to be cool right???? Oh wait that means you adopted me too. So you must be a villain? All joking aside congrats man.....

Comment

Working...
                              X