Its all about their LOVE...for the BRONCOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all about their LOVE...for the BRONCOS

Hi, I am the MOM of your biggest Bronco fan EVER!
    I would like to share with you that my son, Joel McDaid, and hus fiance Stephanie Hunter, are tying thr knot tomorrow 9/12/15- and they are doing it in Brocos style!
    Thrur engagement pictures were done in Broncos jerseys, their colors are orange and blue and they are decorating the reception is themed with Broncos!
    My son has supported this team since he was a kid and now he has met the woman who shares his passion!
    Wouldnt it be great to get a shout out from the team to startfor the BRONCOS off their wedded bliss!??
    Thanks Denver Broncos for making these two the HAPPIEST couple to cheer you on!! Its all about their LOVE- for the DENVER BRONCOS!! Go Joel and Stephanie!!

Originally posted by Katie Mcdaid View Post
    Hi, I am the MOM of your biggest Bronco fan EVER!
    I would like to share with you that my son, Joel McDaid, and hus fiance Stephanie Hunter, are tying thr knot tomorrow 9/12/15- and they are doing it in Brocos style!
    Thrur engagement pictures were done in Broncos jerseys, their colors are orange and blue and they are decorating the reception is themed with Broncos!
    My son has supported this team since he was a kid and now he has met the woman who shares his passion!
    Wouldnt it be great to get a shout out from the team to startfor the BRONCOS off their wedded bliss!??
    Thanks Denver Broncos for making these two the HAPPIEST couple to cheer you on!! Its all about their LOVE- for the DENVER BRONCOS!! Go Joel and Stephanie!!
    Congratulations and wish them all the happiness.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
      X