Happy Birthday PAT BOWLEN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday PAT BOWLEN!!!

Happy 72nd, Mr. Bowlen! And THANK YOU for giving us a winning organization! Best owner in sports!
    Last edited by L.M.; 02-18-2016, 01:43 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Happy Birthday To 3X Super Bowl Champion & The Greatest Owner In Sports!!!

Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Sir!

Comment

Happy BIrthday To The Best Owner Ever!
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr. B!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Happy birthday MR Bowlen. Thanks for giving us this team to watch and enjoy year in and year out.
            sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Mr B. I hope he was surrounded by lots of friends and family and loved ones
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr. B! Thanks for bringing us years of entertainment and a great franchise to watch.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr Bowlen!

It must have been written in the stars that I would eventually become a Broncos fan when I gave birth to my one and only son (26 years ago to yesterday) on the birthday of the magnificent Mr B!

Comment

I hope he had a great day and was able to appreciate time with his family!

Comment

Happy Bday Mr. B
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Doubt if anyone close to him will see this thread, but happy BDay Mr. Bowlen.

Comment

A belated happy birthday to you, sir. I was beginning to doubt that we'd ever see the Super Bowl again after that SB XII drubbing by Dallas. In 1984, you purchased the team and things started to change ... for the better. After we flubbed our next four post-season appearances (two wild card spots, and two division games), you bought the organization. I don't know what you saw that made you want to let go of that much money, but I'm damn sure glad you did. Two years later, we made it to the SB for the second time; we lost again, but we went back the following year. Sure, we lost again; but that's two SB appearances within the first 3 years of your ownership. It hasn't been a meteoric rise, and I consider that a good thing. Consistency is to be preferred over bottle-rocketing to the heights, followed by a slow burn and fizzle back down.

With you, it's been all about the team. Well, I know the family wants to keep it about the team; but this is one fan that thinks, for one day out of the year, it's okay for it to publicly be all about Pat Bowlen. Cheers, Mr. B.
                          --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr.B! Thank you for all you have done for Denver.
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Mr. B!!

Thanks for being great owner and everything you've done not only for Broncos but entire NFL.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X