Moderator Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Appreciation Thread

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the moderators on this message forum for working so very hard every single day to keep this message forum a clean and peaceful place for all of the users on board.

Im not sure that everyone here understands the time and effort you put fourth, nor the amount of dedication, determination and patience you guys and gals must have in order to put up with all of us crazies in here.

You do so without even so much as blinking an eye and I realize that it has got to take such a great amount of time effort to monitor something of this magnitude.

I say these words with great sincerity from the bottom of my heart that this message forum (created for us in order to follow and discuss our great Denver Broncos) means not only so much to me but everyone else that is an active user on these boards and I would like to encourage my fellow forum members to step up to the plate and put forth your best effort to keep this place clean and respectful for all members in and attempt to make the forum staff members job a little bit easier in an attempt to show appreciation for everything that they are doing as well as being here and doing this for us!

Come on fellas I challenge you to give it your best shot. And to the staff thanks again and keep up the good work!

Happy Holidays and Go Broncos! :thumb:

Come on give a shout out to your favorite mod.

Don't be shy, show them how much you appreciate the work they've done because deep down this place means so much to each and everyone of you as it does to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      I would like to take a moment to thank all of the moderators on this message forum for working so very hard every single day to keep this message forum a clean and peaceful place for all of the users on board.

Im not sure that everyone here understands the time and effort you put fourth, nor the amount of dedication, determination and patience you guys and gals must have in order to put up with all of us crazies in here.

You do so without even so much as blinking an eye and I realize that it has got to take such a great amount of time effort to monitor something of this magnitude.

I say these words with great sincerity from the bottom of my heart that this message forum (created for us in order to follow and discuss our great Denver Broncos) means not only so much to me but everyone else that is an active user on these boards and I would like to encourage my fellow forum members to step up to the plate and put forth your best effort to keep this place clean and respectful for all members in and attempt to make the forum staff members job a little bit easier in an attempt to show appreciation for everything that they are doing as well as being here and doing this for us!

Come on fellas I challenge you to give it your best shot. And to the staff thanks again and keep up the good work!

Happy Holidays and Go Broncos! :thumb:
      And don't forget the gals cause we're here too. And wanna give the mods some love.

And yes our mods are awesome cause they do everything to keep these forums a dignified place. Every so often I check out other team's MBs and it amazes me how not a nice place they can be.
      Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-18-2016, 07:14 PM.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Thanks you guy and gal....appreciate this.

sigpic

Comment

We have great moderators. You are all great.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Definite"salute" to the mods. I hope they get paid for all this nice work they do!

Comment

Thanks, everyone. We appreciate the kind words.

You all make this a great place.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Mods don't need no appreciation. Their job is to keep me out of trouble. So therefore I should have a thread in my honor....Ummm in fact, mods should change this thread 's title in my honor. Do it or I shall summon the Ingle.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Mods don't need no appreciation. Their job is to keep me out of trouble. So therefore I should have a thread in my honor....Ummm in fact, mods should change this thread 's title in my honor. Do it or I shall summon the Ingle.

Comment

Cheers to the Moderators you all do great work :thumb:

Comment

I love you Mods. Especially how you deal with my once in a blue moon meltdowns. And the game day threads, and the other miscellaneous issues.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        There should be an award for keeping IB IP free, haha
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow... thank you! Appreciate the appreciation!!
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Thanks everyone. I am convinced that we have the best members of any board and thoroughly enjoy all of you. Some a little more than others at times LOL. J/K.

But really, THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE. IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              There should be an award for keeping IB IP free, haha
                              Hey now, I've been a good boy. Probably the longest I've been without an IP. Which is astonishing considering when I first came to this site, I was getting IPs like Von gets to the QB...
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X