Leave a comment:

• berlownacyo7s
    replied
    Happy Birthday BFB!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Thanks Sam, I appreciate that. I wasn't able to go to the scrimmage today, gotta work later. My family and friends threw a surprise party for me last week though.
    That's great! Maybe you'll have a surprise party at work, too. You never know.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Thanks Sam, I appreciate that. I wasn't able to go to the scrimmage today, gotta work later. My family and friends threw a surprise party for me last week though.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    Got it for you. Members can't change titles. If you need something corrected, just PM a mod or report the post.

Happy birthday BroncoFanBoy!

Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay!!!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Oops! The title should read BroncoFanBoy with no space between Fan and Boy. Sorry. If a mod sees this, maybe he/she could fix that for me since I've never figured out how to fix titles.
    Got it for you. Members can't change titles. If you need something corrected, just PM a mod or report the post.

Happy birthday BroncoFanBoy!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Oops! The title should read BroncoFanBoy with no space between Fan and Boy. Sorry. If a mod sees this, maybe he/she could fix that for me since I've never figured out how to fix titles.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    started a topic Happy Birthday BroncoFanBoy!

Happy Birthday BroncoFanBoy!

Hey, it's a good day to go to the scrimmage (if you're in Englewood) and have a birthday party! In any event, I hope you are treated to some festivities by friends and family complete with the ubiquitous flaming cake!
Working...
X