Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Observance of the Day of Rancid's Birth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official Observance of the Day of Rancid's Birth

    Well, what do you know? Rancid was born ... on this day of the month, that is.

    Hey, Man! Labor Day! How often has your birthday been on Labor Day? Doesn't that mean you should be in a labor union ... for at least one day?

    We hope you have time to spend with family and friends and that a cake is set aflame for you with an appropriate accompanying song. You know, something that might be suitable even if children were present.

    Perfect day for a birthday party in your honor, Bro! Have a good one!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  • #2
    Happy Birthday! ^^^LOL Sam^^
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Well, what do you know? Rancid was born ... on this day of the month, that is.

      Hey, Man! Labor Day! How often has your birthday been on Labor Day? Doesn't that mean you should be in a labor union ... for at least one day?

      We hope you have time to spend with family and friends and that a cake is set aflame for you with an appropriate accompanying song. You know, something that might be suitable even if children were present.

      Perfect day for a birthday party in your honor, Bro! Have a good one!
      Wow, Thank you Sam!

      Not sure how often it fell on Labor Day. I can remember a few.

      It will be a nice quiet day at home-- maybe a nap. My wife made chocolate cake and frosting which is half gone since Friday.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy Birthday, Rancid! I hope you can appreciate the amount of places that have closed their doors to observe your birthday today! Celebrate and enjoy! Hope you have a great day!!
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

        Comment


        • #5
          Rancid will even jump out of his own cake!
          Happy Birthday!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            Rancid will even jump out of his own cake!
            Happy Birthday!
            I got the day off. I am hoping a Supermodel jumps out of my cake.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Happy Birthday!

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy Birthday pal! You are no doubt a "labour of love"....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Happy Birthday Rancid! You must be a real big shot...it's not often banks shut down to observe someone's bday
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Happy Birthing Day chap. Hope it's a swell day.

                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Happy birthday, Rancid!

                      From your not favorite mod. But you did call me Buttercup. You meant that in a nice way, right?

                      You get party hats.


                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                      Lupus Awareness

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Labor Day!!! Wow, this stuff just writes itself!

                        Happy Birthday, man! You make this place a little less rancid!

                        To infinity...and beyond.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Happy birthday buddy! Hope the cake, and nap are good!

                          and
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                            I got the day off. I am hoping a Supermodel jumps out of my cake.

                            Nope. Just me.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Happy Bday Rancid!!! Hope it is a great one for ya
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X