Happy Birthday, CanDB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy belated Birthday
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Happy Birthday CanDB!!!

Hope it was a good one.

Comment

Thx again gang!!!:thumb:

Comment

Sorry I missed this Can. Hope you had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday man!!!
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Can? What'd you get for your birthday?
            sigpic

Comment

Happy belated Can!! Hope you had a great day

Happy holidays
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                Can? What'd you get for your birthday?
                Interesting question.....we open our presents on Christmas Eve (a family tradition), and they tell me to open everything. So I do. Sometimes I can't remember what was Christmas vs birthday. But some of my gifts included a Kindle for travel (never had one), gift coupons that I like, and some much needed clothes. I am fortunate.

But gifts are not as important as I get older. The best part is going out for a nice supper with my family. It might be the best part of the Christmas season, because we get to share a good meal and talk about the small things that make us a family. It may not be on the 26th, but whatever day works best while everyone is here....along with the fact that some good restaurants are not open on my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Interesting question.....we open our presents on Christmas Eve (a family tradition), and they tell me to open everything. So I do. Sometimes I can't remember what was Christmas vs birthday. But some of my gifts included a Kindle for travel (never had one), gift coupons that I like, and some much needed clothes. I am fortunate.

But gifts are not as important as I get older. The best part is going out for a nice supper with my family. It might be the best part of the Christmas season, because we get to share a good meal and talk about the small things that make us a family. It may not be on the 26th, but whatever day works best while everyone is here....along with the fact that some good restaurants are not open on my birthday.
                  Family. The most cherished gift of all.
                  To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Yea, I know what you mean. Sometimes it is just nice for the family to be together. 15-Minutes later they should go back home!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      Yea, I know what you mean. Sometimes it is just nice for the family to be together. 15-Minutes later they should go back home!
                      Ha ha.......unless of course they live with you.

Comment

Ha ha.......unless of course they live with you.
                        Yeah, like me
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                        X