• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    Holy cow. 16 years last month. CRAZY.
    Congrats!

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    Wow

Next Wednesday I'll be joining the 15 year club.

It will also be the one year anniversary of my head-first dive downstairs which resulted in three thoracic fractures!
    Congrats to you, too!

On both. You survived a horrible accident. That's good to celebrate.

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ahhhhh. Anniversary’s. always an occasion....

Don’t celebrate the dive one with a re-enactment !
    I suggest Jaws celebrate by putting her fins up and relaxing.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by jaws View Post
      wow

Next wednesday i'll be joining the 15 year club.

It will also be the one year anniversary of my head-first dive downstairs which resulted in three thoracic fractures!
      congrats on 15 years jawsie!
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

thanks for allowing me to hang out this long. I was rough at times but I eventually took to the training around here :thumb:
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

LOL, just realized that it's actually been this long. Lots of arguments and fun discussions, it's been therapeutic and I appreciate the outlet....thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
            thanks for allowing me to hang out this long. I was rough at times but I eventually took to the training around here :thumb:
            Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
            LOL, just realized that it's actually been this long. Lots of arguments and fun discussions, it's been therapeutic and I appreciate the outlet....thank you
            Congrats!

Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

It's cool to see a message board hang around for all of these years. Very fortunate that the Broncos organization allows this to continue! I've been to a few other official forums and this by far is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                Hey, congratulations you two! That's a big milestone. :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                  It's cool to see a message board hang around for all of these years. Very fortunate that the Broncos organization allows this to continue! I've been to a few other official forums and this by far is top notch.

Comment

Working...
                  X