X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Dennis.1960!!

Have a great day pal!!

:thumb:

Happy Birthday, bud! Hope you have a great day!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Happy birthday Dennis!
      sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday 🎉🎈
        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday!

Administrator
          sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! 🎂🎁🎈
            Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
            No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
            Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! This is a big one...I made it to the 6-0 club :dance:

Here's a crazy stat...of those 60 years, 36 have been spent as a Bronco fan (and 15 before that as a Vikings fan). In 51 years as a football fan I've seen my team in the SB 11 times...that means my team has reached the SB 22% of the time! Roughly 1 in every 5 seasons on average, my team has made it to the SB...how crazy is that? Of course, thanks to the '98, '99 & '16 Broncos I've been on the winning side!

:lombardi:

It's funny but of those 3 wins, the 2 I treasure the most were the ones where we were heavy underdogs. Beating the Pack was an unbelievable feeling, beating the Panthers in the new home stadium of my most despised sports franchise of all time was gravy

Shoot, if I extend that to include my LSU Tigers, that's another 3 appearances and 2 championships! Not bad for a guy who watched his teams start off by going 0-7 in the SB

So thanks again for the kind wishes everyone! Let's all hope the Broncos get back to their rightful place as one of the few consistently elite teams of the AFC and get more SB wins to bump up my average :thumb:
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

wow the big 6-0 happy birthday !!
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

A little belated, but happy 60th Dennis.1960! Hope you have many more and the hope the Broncos continue to return to many more SB's as well!
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                  Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                  Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                  Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Happy late late birthday!

Comment

Working...
                    X