• Show
Clear All

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Happy late late birthday!

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    A little belated, but happy 60th Dennis.1960! Hope you have many more and the hope the Broncos continue to return to many more SB's as well!

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    wow the big 6-0 happy birthday !!

Leave a comment:

• Dennis.1960
    replied
    Thanks everyone! This is a big one...I made it to the 6-0 club :dance:

Here's a crazy stat...of those 60 years, 36 have been spent as a Bronco fan (and 15 before that as a Vikings fan). In 51 years as a football fan I've seen my team in the SB 11 times...that means my team has reached the SB 22% of the time! Roughly 1 in every 5 seasons on average, my team has made it to the SB...how crazy is that? Of course, thanks to the '98, '99 & '16 Broncos I've been on the winning side!

:lombardi:

It's funny but of those 3 wins, the 2 I treasure the most were the ones where we were heavy underdogs. Beating the Pack was an unbelievable feeling, beating the Panthers in the new home stadium of my most despised sports franchise of all time was gravy

Shoot, if I extend that to include my LSU Tigers, that's another 3 appearances and 2 championships! Not bad for a guy who watched his teams start off by going 0-7 in the SB

So thanks again for the kind wishes everyone! Let's all hope the Broncos get back to their rightful place as one of the few consistently elite teams of the AFC and get more SB wins to bump up my average :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Happy Birthday!!! 🎂🎁🎈

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Happy birthday!

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied
    Happy birthday 🎉🎈

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Happy birthday Dennis!

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Happy Birthday, bud! Hope you have a great day!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    started a topic Happy Birthday Dennis.1960!!

Happy Birthday Dennis.1960!!

Have a great day pal!!

:thumb:

Working...
X