Happy 21 y2cragie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 21 y2cragie!!

21 candles for y2cragie!!! Hope you have a great 21st! Gettin' drunk won't be fun anymore now, ha, ha!
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Thank you sir didnt realise anyone would know Beers all around.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Happy Birthday Have fun

Comment

WTF? 16 other people viewed this thread and couldn't type Happy freakin' Birthday? nice...guys...real nice...
        I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
          WTF? 16 other people viewed this thread and couldn't type Happy freakin' Birthday? nice...guys...real nice...
          haha

well to save me from BBJ, happy birthday
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

LOL thank you Its ok i am still a newbie so not too well known. I appreciate you mentioning it John
            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Hey Happy B-day!!

Whats up with the B-days in March... Mine was the 7th and there was like 2 or 3 others this month too.

Hope you had a great day.

ZERO
              ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
                Hey Happy B-day!!

Whats up with the B-days in March... Mine was the 7th and there was like 2 or 3 others this month too.

Hope you had a great day.

ZERO

whoa..my brother's was the 7th too

Comment

hey

One year older
                  One year wiser
                  One year closer
                  One year down the road

May your next be a happy one filled with good fortune and success
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
                    whoa..my brother's was the 7th too

That's awsome... March seems to be popular for births...
                    ---IZAAK

Comment

Working...
                    X