Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Fave foods, music, videos, ect. And I'm usually glad when the day is over.... sigh.
    **Sometimes Birthdays can be depressing

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    I don't celebrate, don't like celebrations...

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    My wife cooks me whatever I ask for (which is a big deal here, since I'm the stay at home) in the kitchen...

Then she cooks up whatever I ask for.......
    Why, whatever do you mean by that, Jared?

That's sounds like a pretty good plan. As long as you don't get sick on your birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    Lucky. All I do is go to Joe's Crab Shack and have Shrimp Galore.
    Shrimp sounds good. You should have steak with the shrimp and all would be well.

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    i prefer to be left alone on my birthday. or at least keep it low key. that or being stuck in some city 4000 miles from home

Leave a comment:

• zero1307
    replied
    Food, party then some sweet lovin'!!!! If I am lucky!

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    My wife cooks me whatever I ask for (which is a big deal here, since I'm the stay at home) in the kitchen...

Then she cooks up whatever I ask for.......

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    My birthday is on Halloween! It's traditional to go out and scare people half to death!

BOO!
    Lucky. All I do is go to Joe's Crab Shack and have Shrimp Galore.

Leave a comment:

• Zmabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Just wondering if any of you have something you do on every birthday.

I always go out to dinner for my favorite meal, currently a huge, juicy steak. Then I have strawberry cake with strawberry icing (with real strawberries mixed in) for dessert. Not sure how that one got started but I love it. Mmm...mmm....

When I was younger, I would always go to a Go-Kart track and race for awhile, followed by the arcade or miniature golf which were at the same place.

So, what are your birthday traditions?
    usually i went out with my friends and drank at like 2 in the mornin so my parents didnt know, but now they know i drink so i have people over and we party.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    A party.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    started a topic What are your birthday traditions?

What are your birthday traditions?

Just wondering if any of you have something you do on every birthday.

I always go out to dinner for my favorite meal, currently a huge, juicy steak. Then I have strawberry cake with strawberry icing (with real strawberries mixed in) for dessert. Not sure how that one got started but I love it. Mmm...mmm....

When I was younger, I would always go to a Go-Kart track and race for awhile, followed by the arcade or miniature golf which were at the same place.

So, what are your birthday traditions?
Working...
X