Happpy Birthday Jim!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happpy Birthday Jim!!!

Happy Birthday Man, The Big 18 Good Luck....

18 Uh oh.. legal adult....

Have a good one Jim!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

happy birthday man, have fun with that senior license.

Comment

Go buy a pack a smokes.

Comment

Happy Brithday Jim!

Comment

Hey!

Happy Birthday!

Word of caution.

Now you are an ADULT in the eyes of the law.

You can no longer date that 14 year old girl!
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Happy birthday Jim! Have a great weekend! Don't worry, I won't tell your grandma that you spent the money she gave you in that card on beer..
              I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Wow. Thanks guys!

I may be an adult legally, but it sure as hell doesn't feel that way. Damn, this is going to suck. Can't hit on any of them young 13-14yr olds anymore, thanks for the heads-up PainterDave...j/k I think I will go buy some cig's just because I can, even though I don't smoke. Also John, I'm turning 18, not 21!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                  Wow. Thanks guys!

I may be an adult legally, but it sure as hell doesn't feel that way. Damn, this is going to suck. Can't hit on any of them young 13-14yr olds anymore, thanks for the heads-up PainterDave...j/k I think I will go buy some cig's just because I can, even though I don't smoke. Also John, I'm turning 18, not 21!

Now Jim, am I to believe that you will not be drinking this weekend? I knew your age man I've been there. Heck when I was your age I could drink 2 cases of beer in a night.

It's all downhill from there man...
                  I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Happy Birthday, man. The main thing that went through my mind when I turned 18 was if that I got in a scrap with someone, it could result in an assault charge instead of just detention. Regardless, have a good one.
                    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

HEY HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

I was going to have Carmella D sent over to your house, but she was all booked up, I guess you'll just have to settle of Rosie O'Donnell! Sorry man it was the best I could do!!!!

---IZAAK

Comment

Happy birthday Jim
                        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

have a good one man...

Comment

Happy Birthday to youuuuuu

Comment

Happy belated B Day, dude!!
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X