• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zmabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim
    Wow. Thanks guys!

I may be an adult legally, but it sure as hell doesn't feel that way. Damn, this is going to suck. Can't hit on any of them young 13-14yr olds anymore, thanks for the heads-up PainterDave...j/k I think I will go buy some cig's just because I can, even though I don't smoke. Also John, I'm turning 18, not 21!
    happy birthday man, your legally an adult, can you say strip club lol, happy birthday man, have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• RunByDesign
    replied
    Happy belated B Day, dude!!

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Happy Birthday to youuuuuu

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    have a good one man...

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    Happy birthday Jim

Leave a comment:

• IZAAK
    replied
    HEY HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

I was going to have Carmella D sent over to your house, but she was all booked up, I guess you'll just have to settle of Rosie O'Donnell! Sorry man it was the best I could do!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Happy Birthday, man. The main thing that went through my mind when I turned 18 was if that I got in a scrap with someone, it could result in an assault charge instead of just detention. Regardless, have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim
    Wow. Thanks guys!

I may be an adult legally, but it sure as hell doesn't feel that way. Damn, this is going to suck. Can't hit on any of them young 13-14yr olds anymore, thanks for the heads-up PainterDave...j/k I think I will go buy some cig's just because I can, even though I don't smoke. Also John, I'm turning 18, not 21!

Now Jim, am I to believe that you will not be drinking this weekend? I knew your age man I've been there. Heck when I was your age I could drink 2 cases of beer in a night.

It's all downhill from there man...

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Wow. Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Happy birthday Jim! Have a great weekend! Don't worry, I won't tell your grandma that you spent the money she gave you in that card on beer..

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    Hey!

Happy Birthday!

Word of caution.

Now you are an ADULT in the eyes of the law.

You can no longer date that 14 year old girl!

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Happy Brithday Jim!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Go buy a pack a smokes.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    happy birthday man, have fun with that senior license.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    18 Uh oh.. legal adult....

Have a good one Jim!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X