Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Thanks JWinn and BVP! I love to entertain... I can't wait for the season to start so I can really tear up the rhymes in Smack..

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Congrats BBJ! You derserve it.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Hey BBJ! Congratulations on the big 3! You deserve it man!!!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncology
    Broncology April 12, 2005 Male 7 lbs 4 oz

I'm going to win. That is my birthday anyways.

Holy crap Broncology! I just noticed Chino Moreno in your sig. NIce sig!!

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Hey, I have you down for April 18th. If it's April 12th, I'll be the one catching Benny. Well, maybe not...

Oops I guess it is the 18th. I just had to go with about a week past her due date. They usually carry late the first time around. Had to go with female for the sake of better odds. And went with 7lb 4oz asuming that you and your wife are normal sized people. I still like my chances, so far.

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Broncology April 12, 2005 Male 7 lbs 4 oz

I'm going to win. That is my birthday anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad John

I'm not too ashamed. I haven't been schooled in it for over 12 years. I have a great memory though.

Thanks for the congrats, now tell that wife of yours to push that little 7lb 4 oz girl out on April 12 and I will catch Benny.
    Hey, I have you down for April 18th. If it's April 12th, I'll be the one catching Benny. Well, maybe not...

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Congrats, BBJ!

And don't worry too much about your French. Mine consists mostly of, "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." and the like.

I'm not too ashamed. I haven't been schooled in it for over 12 years. I have a great memory though.

Thanks for the congrats, now tell that wife of yours to push that little 7lb 4 oz girl out on April 18 and I will catch Benny.
    Last edited by Johnny Law Man; 04-08-2005, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Thanks guys!! I try to keep you entertained and thinking. Thanks for any supposrt. BTW, EMCF, you put me over 200, merci beau coup monsieur! I have endorsed your cause as thanks, now "allez!"

PS: don't hate my pathetic French...
    Congrats, BBJ!

And don't worry too much about your French. Mine consists mostly of, "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." and the like.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied

Looks like 7, if you see a Moderator's bars.

They aren't ring of famers though

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Dang IT! I still dont got two even Congrats that, happy for ya.... so how many bars can you get? jus curious

Looks like 7, if you see a Moderator's bars.

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Thanks guys!! I try to keep you entertained and thinking. Thanks for any supposrt. BTW, EMCF, you put me over 200, merci beau coup monsieur! I have endorsed your cause as thanks, now "allez!"

PS: don't hate my pathetic French...
    Dang IT! I still dont got two even Congrats that, happy for ya.... so how many bars can you get? jus curious

Leave a comment:

• Vulcan
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCF
    Congrats, now people, shower me with love.
    Done.

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Did I do that?

Congrats, now people, shower me with love.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    HEY congrats!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X