LAVA's VIP LOUNGE: 3000 Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come one just do the last one!
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

PYSCH! Hey, 3,000! Everybody throw up the confetti and love me! I have so many people to thank. Where do i start? Um, let me take you back to my very first post, i was just a little street kid trying to get some recognition. I didnt know any better. In fact, my very first post was about how i didnt think Plummer was going to do well, until i saw what he did in training camp. And then the rest is history! I want to thank a couple of people. AO for making me a thread about it, BroncosBeast for spurring me on, i couldnt have made it without you bro. I want to thank all those who disagreed with me, without you, there would be no me. I'd like to thank nfl.com for giving me stats when i needed them. I want to give a BIG shoutout to the Denver Broncos for giving me hope *sniff* I love you man. Also, i want to say thank you to all the females that keep bringin me joy. Thats OB420, Broncos Chick, Mer, Orang/Blu in LA, Hoolah, neisha26(i miss you), dcorbett, umm who am i forgetting? If i miss you im sorry, its probably cause i didnt know if you were female or not. *sniff* I'm sorry *sniff* let me regroup myself *sniff* *sniff* .........ok. I want to give thanks to those who were with me originally in the chat room a couple years back. Thats Meck77 and Doc (also shout out to precious and heather and hogg even though he didnt like me, i miss yall wherever you are). Also, i want to say what up to all the KC fans who stuck around, we will rock the league next year. Man, who else? Umm, i want to get in those who were chillin with me in my club back at 1,000. Thats Portisistheman and BroncoCy(you can come to the VIP anytime) I want to give thanks to those who doubted me, you only made me type faster, harder, stronger, wiser, and more correctly. I know im forgetting somebody. i want to thank the mods and webmaster for not kickin my ass outta here, i know i been violating some rules sometimes. I apologize, its just cause i get caught in the moment. I want to thank my little sister for allowing me to get on the computer even though she has boys she wants to talk to on the phone, but cant cause im on the internet. I'm only doing this for your own good Tia(yeah right). And to all who i didnt get, you know i love you. 2004 baby, lets go get 4 grand!
      Last edited by Return of Lava; 01-16-2004, 04:16 PM.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Congrats and champagne and confetti and dancing girls and cake.....and....champagne!
        I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

He's not old enough. But I guess if you can have cyber sex you can also drink cyber champagne. Here's to you Lava.

*chink* *clink* *cling* *here-here*
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            LOL, wow i feel so special. I usually dont check in the general discussion board if im in the middle of an argument, i just click on user cp over and over. Anyway, Its been so fun postin and postin and postin. I didnt realize i was at 3,000.
            damn dude!! werent you just at like 2500 only a week ago? woah... uh ya, thats pretty impressive.
            mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
              He's not old enough. But I guess if you can have cyber sex you can also drink cyber champagne. Here's to you Lava.

*chink* *clink* *cling* *here-here*
              Well he is where I'm from, well over! So perhaps Lava should open his 3000 club over there too, a London branch...
              I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Before mid-december, I wan't even at 100 posts so getting about 500 posts in one month isn't that bad. The thing is I would have had more posts had I gotten into more offical game threads. I better stop drinking this cyber champagne. I'm getting a little woozy.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                  I'm at 10.78 posts per day since I've been here.
                  What does everyone else have, just out of curiosity?
                  if you click on thier profile, you can look at anybody's
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

hey hey - congrats Lava! here's to many more posts and NO BEES!
                    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                      NO BEES!
                      LMAO

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

dang 3000 posts is a lot, gratz lava

Comment

Here's 600 for me!!!

Just one small milestone. This will be my retreat for most of the winter since I have nothing to check on (like injury reports). Maybe I could get into the VIP lounge too and get a few of those complementary peanuts, and some cyber champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
                            Congrats and champagne and confetti and dancing girls and cake.....and....champagne!
                            I belly dance, do I count as a dancing girl?

A late CONGRATS, Lava!

Comment

Sneaks way in back door, just to say Lavas a slutty posting whore.

Comment

Congrats Lava Lamp

(cough*be there soon*cough)
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X