No announcement yet.

The 1,000 Club Lava!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Cp, like what I'm seeing with those smooth moves and pimped out clothing.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
      Yo Cp, like what I'm seeing with those smooth moves and pimped out clothing.
      Ya man, I was trying to work my "Bear Bryant" look. Ladies love it! Yo, John, you keepin' those Lombardi's polished?
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
        yo, where is the waiter? I need another martini! *hiccup*
        we can let bronco cy be the waiter. that is, if he is still outside. If not, "Hey Chief fan, get over here!"
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

waiter!!.....martini!!......*hiccup*
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

yo Lava...since this is your club, how much will you rent it out to me for on my birthday....I want music, ladies, the whole 9....*hiccup*.....waiter!!

Comment

"lol you're not even at 100 you have to stand outside."

Thats okay...me and my good buddy Coach Eustachy will stand outside and sip on our Natty Light
              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

waiter!!.....martini!!......*hiccup*
                you see that chief fan over there scrubbing the floor? you gotta throw something at him to get his attention. then DEMAND a martini with 3 ice cubes no chipped one either, an umbrella tilted 160 degrees from the top of the glass filled 7/9 of the way up with a napkin and a smile! If he gets it wrong, kick his a$$ and make him do it again!
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

yo Lava...since this is your club, how much will you rent it out to me for on my birthday....I want music, ladies, the whole 9....*hiccup*.....waiter!!
                  Aww man, dont you know I treat my best guest with free rentals curb side service Limo's and the best women money can buy........lol!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                    you see that chief fan over there scrubbing the floor? you gotta throw something at him to get his attention. then DEMAND a martini with 3 ice cubes no chipped one either, an umbrella tilted 160 degrees from the top of the glass filled 7/9 of the way up with a napkin and a smile! If he gets it wrong, kick his a$$ and make him do it again!
                    word.....YO spider!!....get me a freakin drink!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      Aww man, dont you know I treat my best guest with free rentals curb side service Limo's and the best women money can buy........lol!
                      Ya...now that's what I'm talkin' about, playa!!!! Oh, it's on!!

Comment

Ya man, I was trying to work my "Bear Bryant" look. Ladies love it! Yo, John, you keepin' those Lombardi's polished?
                        You know it, I clean it with a Chiefs Jersey, only thing they are good for.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
                          "lol you're not even at 100 you have to stand outside."

Thats okay...me and my good buddy Coach Eustachy will stand outside and sip on our Natty Light
                          Ay man, tell Eustachy to come in here...that boy can throw down some brew's....and I hear he has some coed's with him!!!
                          Last edited by RunByDesign; 11-06-2003, 10:48 PM.

Comment

he can take his time this club is 24/7 baby!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Coach says he'll come in only if I can come in as well...cyclone pride
                              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
                                Coach says he'll come in only if I can come in as well...cyclone pride
                                Yeah sure come on in man my bad i didnt know you was rollin wit him "Yo NYCHIEFSFAN, get my man a table by the bar"

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X