Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 1,000 Club Lava!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Dont worry, I got madd security behind the black volcanic glass in case sumthin jump off!
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

    I tried to warn ya.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by BroncoCy
      Another pitcher this way NYCHIEFSFAN...Larry is starting to get rowdy. Chicks will be here soon.
      Ay Lava, are we supposed to tip NYCHEFSFAN? I'd rather stuff some G strings, ya feel me?
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

      Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

      Answer: Championships.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by JETBOATRICH
        LOL, better watch out. This is how the count goes up
        Hey man...Larry will hook you up, dont worry about it.

        Shots anyone?
        BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by BroncoCy
          Hey man...Larry will hook you up, dont worry about it.

          Shots anyone?
          Yo, NYCHEFSFAN, 2 tequila's 2 copper camels...salute!....
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

          Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

          Answer: Championships.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by portisistheman
            Ay Lava, are we supposed to tip NYCHEFSFAN? I'd rather stuff some G strings, ya feel me?
            Tip a chief fan? HELLNAW! I told them they better not accept no tips or i wont let them watch their next game!
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

            I tried to warn ya.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by portisistheman
              Yo, NYCHEFSFAN, 2 tequila's 2 copper camels...salute!....
              Just wait til the coeds get here...can you say...BODY SHOTS??
              BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Return of Lava
                Tip a chief fan? HELLNAW! I told them they better not accept no tips or i wont let them watch their next game!
                Word....chi3fs, don't make me smack you again...where's my martini? And tell NYCHEFSFAN we are waiting for our shots....*hiccup*
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                Answer: Championships.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Yeah i got an open door policy to all fans, unless you're a non bronco fan then that open door can slam in your face real quick!
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                  I tried to warn ya.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by BroncoCy
                    Just wait til the coeds get here...can you say...BODY SHOTS??
                    OK, when they get here, you take all the shots and ill take all the bodies........lol!!

                    This is more fun than i thought it would be.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                    I tried to warn ya.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Return of Lava...you might want to consider a cover charge now. It might get crazy around here, especially with a celeberty in the house!
                      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by BroncoCy
                        Just wait til the coeds get here...can you say...BODY SHOTS??
                        Ahhh sh*t, where's the coach? He has gotto lead the ceremaonies!!! 'Course, we gotto hook Lava up, for being such a gracious host.....where are them coeds dogg? I'm gettin drunker by the minute...chi3fs!!!!! martini!!!!! *hiccup*
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                        Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                        What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                        Answer: Championships.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by portisistheman
                          Ahhh sh*t, where's the coach? He has gotto lead the ceremaonies!!! 'Course, we gotto hook Lava up, for being such a gracious host.....where are them coeds dogg? I'm gettin drunker by the minute...chi3fs!!!!! martini!!!!! *hiccup*
                          UH OH...a limo just pulled up with strippers and Mizzou coeds being escorted by no other than MIKE PRICE! Welcome aboard coach. Its rolling in here to
                          BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BroncoCy
                            Return of Lava...you might want to consider a cover charge now. It might get crazy around here, especially with a celeberty in the house!
                            Wouldnt be fun if there was no ruckus
                            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                            I tried to warn ya.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by BroncoCy
                              UH OH...a limo just pulled up with strippers and Mizzou coeds being escorted by no other than MIKE PRICE! Welcome aboard coach. Its rolling in here to
                              OK yall, tuck ya bellies in and hide ya rings.......lets get NASTY!
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                              I tried to warn ya.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by BroncoCy
                                UH OH...a limo just pulled up with strippers and Mizzou coeds being escorted by no other than MIKE PRICE! Welcome aboard coach. Its rolling in here to
                                Ahhh yeahhh! Mikey, waaas uppp? Yo NYCHEFSFAN, get my man Mikey here a drink....sexonthebeach I presume?
                                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                                Originally posted by RunByDesign
                                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                                What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                                Answer: Championships.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X