No announcement yet.

The 1,000 Club Lava!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey yall im bout to go to the room wit my #1 gurl "Lady Magma" for the night. yall are free to enjoy the amenities and invite who you want. ill fall right to sleep when i get done with her!!!!
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
      Yo and me and my man Lava here will take 3 shots each of tekilla and a pitcher of Heineken! *hiccup*
      Bottoms up!
      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Thank you all for comin to my Grand Openin! Dont let the chief employees get out of line.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          Hey yall im bout to go to the room wit my #1 gurl "Lady Magma" for the night. yall are free to enjoy the amenities and invite who you want. ill fall right to sleep when i get done with her!!!!
          I see you are going home with a girl! Have fun with that and see you in the AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            where's that g*ddamn chi3fs when you need him? chi3fs!! another martini!!

Lava, down these shots before you go......*hiccup*
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
              Yo and me and my man Lava here will take 3 shots each of tekilla and a pitcher of Heineken! *hiccup*
              Thanks for the shots it should help wit my gurl...........lol

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I just found Coach passed out on the pool table. His last words were..."tell lava thanks for the drinks imwastedgoodnight"

Comment

BOO!

Hope that helps with the hiccups man!
                  Peace! til da mornin

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Is it just me or does it feel like Billy Joel should be playing "Piano Man" right about now? Seems fitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoCy
                      I just found Coach passed out on the pool table. His last words were..."tell lava thanks for the drinks imwastedgoodnight"
                      LMAO!!!
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoCy
                        Is it just me or does it feel like Billy Joel should be playing "Piano Man" right about now? Seems fitting.
                        word....someone see if that friggin chi3fs knows how to play the piano...chi3fs!!! piano!!! now!!!

Comment

• Ay, is coach Harrick still standin' outside in the rain, waitin for a chance to come in? *hiccup*

Comment

• Does anyone else hear that yelling coming from the bathroom? Something like..."its rolling"?

Comment

• Originally posted by portisistheman
                              Ay, is coach Harrick still standin' outside in the rain, waitin for a chance to come in? *hiccup*
                              No, he got in and got kicked out right away. He stiffed chi3fs of a tip.

Comment

• *came back half naked*
                                One last word of advice to broncocy, be careful man, if the cops catch you, you dont know me! you are still a minor, only about 60 posts old! I dont wanna be responsible!
                                Last edited by Return of Lava; 11-06-2003, 10:15 PM.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X