The 1,000 Club Lava!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Return of Lava
    One last word of advice to broncocy, be careful man, if the cops catch you, you dont know me! you are still a minor, only about 60 posts old! I dont wanna be responsible!
    Don't worry...i got a killer fake screen name!
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

• All right ya'll, I'm going to take a p*ss...or a sh*t....actually...I don't know what I'm doing....*hiccup*....will one of ya'll gimmie a ride home?
      Wait I forgot....NYCHEFSFAN, get your driving hat and pull the Limo around!! chi3fs, another martini!!
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• I just got this webcam picture of Eustachy...looks like he woke up!

http://desmoinesregister.com/sports/...art/coach4.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by portisistheman
          All right ya'll, I'm going to take a p*ss...or a sh*t....actually...I don't know what I'm doing....*hiccup*....will one of ya'll gimmie a ride home?
          Wait I forgot....NYCHEFSFAN, get your driving hat and pull the Limo around!! chi3fs, another martini!!
          Peace out dog...Larry and I will be back tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoCy
            I just got this webcam picture of Eustachy...looks like he woke up!

http://desmoinesregister.com/sports/...art/coach4.jpg
            ROTFLMMFAO!!!! that is a good one, dogg. Seriously, that was funny as hell!!! Raise your glass for my man Cy and coach Eustachy....ay someone nudge coach over there on the pool table....
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Aight everyone...me and coach are out like a fat girl playing dodge ball...night everyone!

Comment

Aight everyone...me and coach are out like a fat girl playing dodge ball...night everyone!
                peace ya'll....hey coach, thanks for hookin' up the coed's...offthechain, my man!!!

Comment

peace ya'll....hey coach, thanks for hookin' up the coed's...offthechain, my man!!!
                  Yo, I'll lock up fellas....chi3fs, NYCHEFSFAN, get the hell out of here....and you'd better be on time for work tomorrow!!!

Comment

"lol you're not even at 100 you have to stand outside."

Thats okay...me and my good buddy Coach Eustachy will stand outside and sip on our Natty Light
                    LMMFAO

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

• Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      what all should we have in this club?
                      "no gurlz aloud" sign?
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

• I got a killer hangover this morning

Comment

Ay Lava, are we supposed to tip NYCHEFSFAN? I'd rather stuff some G strings, ya feel me?
                          Mine is spoken for, damn it ...

Comment

• *covered in goo*

Hey yall whats happenin? Well, the Grand Opening enjoyed plenty success so who wants in for day 2? I have to go clean up I had a hell of a night!
                            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• hey lava,

any chance I can jump in? this is my 150th post, that good enough?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• yeah, all broncos fans are welcome to come in just dont be trying to sneak in VIP untl you get some cushion under your name.
                                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X