Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kickass,

yall serve flatliners here?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Return of Lava
      yeah, all broncos fans are welcome to come in just dont be trying to sneak in VIP untl you get some cushion under your name.
      That or if you bring a celeb around!
      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

• I didn't know ya party like that

how can i get down lava. yo gotta let brooklyn up in here. congrats on the grand lava just getting over 400 myself.
        Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Apparently I'm spending too much time working and not near enough time posting. Im never get in man, well maybe by '05.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

• What are you guys waiting for? Come on in. Any bronco fan can get in free. all you have to do is name a fact about them that any other fan wouldn't know. after that, feel free to taste the rockymountain flava!
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Return of Lava
              Aww man, dont you know I treat my best guest with free rentals curb side service Limo's and the best women money can buy........lol!

I thought it was free?
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• i pay for them.........not my customers
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• ooooooh.... now that makes sense.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Great all these people show up, and no one bother to clean up the mess here... tsk tsk.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• *opening the door*
                      chi3fs....get me a BEER!, NOW!.....

Yo what's up fellas?! Yo where's Lava? Lava man, last night was offtheheazy up in here! Although, I don't remember much after Coach Eustachy showed up with them mizzuri coeds......Yo cy, where's coach and the ladies tonite?

NYCHEFSFAN, get a round for the crew....on me!! I'll take VODKA...on the rocks and 2 two shots of tikiller!! HURRY UP!
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• Chi3fs and the reality police comes to break up the VIP party.

sorry guys... you dont have to go home, but you cant go to the playoffs.

While Im here, Im gonna confiscate a couple kegs of Fat Tire.
                        [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

• Originally posted by chi3fs
                          Chi3fs and the reality police comes to break up the VIP party.

sorry guys... you dont have to go home, but you cant go to the playoffs.

While Im here, Im gonna confiscate a couple kegs of Fat Tire.
                          Yo Lava.....I think chi3fs is sayin' he's puttin' in his 2 weeks or somthin'.....Can you believe this.....I was figuring on drinkin' martini's all night long, damn....I hope Coach Eustachy shows up wit' some Natty and some coeds..
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Originally posted by portisistheman
                            Yo Lava.....I think chi3fs is sayin' he's puttin' in his 2 weeks or somthin'.....Can you believe this.....I was figuring on drinkin' martini's all night long, damn....I hope Coach Eustachy shows up wit' some Natty and some coeds..
                            Nah, man that aint what I heard, way it was told to me was that Coach Eustachy was like hooking up with Chi3fs and they was just gonna get hooked up with each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                              Nah, man that aint what I heard, way it was told to me was that Coach Eustachy was like hooking up with Chi3fs and they was just gonna get hooked up with each other.
                              Oh, cool, well if that's the case...chi3fs...another Martini for me and my man John here...coach Eustachy will be here in a mninute...after all your chores are done, I'm sure Lava wouldn'y mind if you 2 used the GREEN room for whatever it is you Guys have planned....*hiccup*

NYCHEFSFAN...another round!!

Comment

• and don't be forgetting the pretzels this time.... damn can't get no good help from the Missourri area...

Comment

Working...
                                X