!!!! 16milehigh87 HAS 10 BARS !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!! 16milehigh87 HAS 10 BARS !!!!

And then he woke up and realized it was all a dream.

Oops submitted too fast. How many would each of you like to have? What do you plan on doing to get them?
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

CON--oh.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Hope you get there and I know you can. Here is to your success.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Haha...I thought about doing the same thing just a few minutes ago.

We all seem to have an unnatural fascination with bars.

So the real question is...do you have bar envy?
        Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
          Hope you get there and I know you can. Here is to your success.
          Well to you too.
          Just to let everyone know I am not asking for cp's here. Was just curious what people thought of the system and how excited they are when they see a new bar next to their name. Also to see how everyone will be contributing. I am sure some other posts touched on the topic. I was curious to see who is changing the way they plan to post for more cp's.
          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
            Was just curious what people thought of the system and how excited they are when they see a new bar next to their name.
            I get very excited when I see a new bar next to my name. It shows that I am appreciated by so many great posters on this board!

Comment

I need to get like 1000 bars to get up to tops speed. He might still pass me then.

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
                Well to you too.
                Just to let everyone know I am not asking for cp's here. Was just curious what people thought of the system and how excited they are when they see a new bar next to their name. Also to see how everyone will be contributing. I am sure some other posts touched on the topic. I was curious to see who is changing the way they plan to post for more cp's.
                I understand that Rev.
                I see your question.
                I think if people are posting certain ways just for cp that sooner or later they will be exposed for the poster and true posting style. You post often and you just can't fake who you are.

In your case, you are genuine that's why I say to your success. You've been around here for awhile, you simply to just make your posts really count. Your post quality is A1.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by WorstTrollEver
                  I get very excited when I see a new bar next to my name. It shows that I am appreciated by so many great posters on this board!
                  WTE, I give you all the CP I can because I feel like you're the mostest deservingest poster here...est?
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                    I need to get like 1000 bars to get up to tops speed. He might still pass me then.
                    Nah, you just need an electric wheelchair to catch up to Top.

I KID!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                      Nah, you just need an electric wheelchair to catch up to Top.

I KID!
                      SO that's the secret to catching Top is it?

I actually have one of those - only thing is it only goes 4mph and top goes at least twenty times faster than that!

Comment

Working...
                      X