Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Bars.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    CONGRATS!

    Comment


    • #17
      sorry to hear that...

      but now anton is here...

      so need to frown...



      and wow....

      you will overtake me very soon...

      :dance:

      i love reading your posts...

      keep it up!!!

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by anton1287
        sorry to hear that...

        but now anton is here...

        so need to frown...



        and wow....

        you will overtake me very soon...

        :dance:

        i love reading your posts...

        keep it up!!!
        I always enjoy your company on the board, Anton... Thank you!
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

        John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by His Wife
          I always enjoy your company on the board, Anton... Thank you!
          i just want you to know that im here for you...






















          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Congrats His Wife and thank you for the Reptile Pie recipe


            Comment


            • #21
              At first I thought you were a spammer

              Then when I got to read your posts you turned out to be one of the nicest people here.

              Congrats to you

              Comment


              • #22
                No Spam here....

                Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                At first I thought you were a spammer

                Then when I got to read your posts you turned out to be one of the nicest people here.

                Congrats to you
                No Spam here and CP's for LIFE for you....keep up the compliments!
                Last edited by His Wife; 09-13-2006, 04:53 PM. Reason: I meant to say a BIG Thank You!!!!
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                Comment


                • #23
                  I can finally do this!

                  Congratulations!!




                  Here's one to grow on.
                  Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.



                  Thanks, Snk16!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Congrats HisWife!!

                    So out of curiosity, who's wife are you......

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by His Wife
                      Thanks to all for your congrats and good wishes. I've been having a ball on this board.

                      I just lost my best friend (sister-in-law) in early August. I have known her since I was 12 years old (and I'm 43 now). She died from cancer. I attended most of her doctor's appts, tests, surgeries, and emergencies, and there has been something deeply missing in my life without her. I guess I didn't realize quite the hole it would leave in my life when she passed away in her home. She was the funniest person I have ever met, very spontaneous, and not a mean bone in her body.....

                      Coming onto the board has helped me out a little bit faster. Thanks for the fun and some depth in discussion as well. I appreciate it very much.
                      Sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds like you have wonderful memories. Great this board has helped you out.


                      Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

                      Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        congrats to a great poster HIS Wife.
                        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Congrats HW...you're making some good contributions around here. Happy we could all help with the process. To many more!
                          Ready for the friggen season already!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Thank you...Denver Native, Medford Bronco, and Giveemlove! I really do appreciate it!
                            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                            John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by His Wife
                              Thanks to all for your congrats and good wishes. I've been having a ball on this board.

                              I just lost my best friend (sister-in-law) in early August. I have known her since I was 12 years old (and I'm 43 now). She died from cancer. I attended most of her doctor's appts, tests, surgeries, and emergencies, and there has been something deeply missing in my life without her. I guess I didn't realize quite the hole it would leave in my life when she passed away in her home. She was the funniest person I have ever met, very spontaneous, and not a mean bone in her body.....

                              Coming onto the board has helped me out a little bit faster. Thanks for the fun and some depth in discussion as well. I appreciate it very much.
                              HW-I am sorry for your loss...when I read this post....it hit home with me.My sister passed away from cancer 6 years ago in November.Not only was she my sister,she was my best friend.I miss her and the talks we had and the things that we shared.I took alot of time off from work to spend time with her and was with her when Hospice came to take care of her,that is a wonderful group of people.
                              She was diagnosed in July of that year and was gone 4 months later.My thoughts are with you and let me echo what everyone else has been saying...I enjoy reading your threads....
                              Tony G


                              The Chefs

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                                HW-I am sorry for your loss...when I read this post....it hit home with me.My sister passed away from cancer 6 years ago in November.Not only was she my sister,she was my best friend.I miss her and the talks we had and the things that we shared.I took alot of time off from work to spend time with her and was with her when Hospice came to take care of her,that is a wonderful group of people.
                                She was diagnosed in July of that year and was gone 4 months later.My thoughts are with you and let me echo what everyone else has been saying...I enjoy reading your threads....
                                Just reading your post made me tear up, thank you. I'm sorry about your sister/your best friend very much so.
                                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                                John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X