A New Year Is Coming....My Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Year Is Coming....My Wishes

I will say happy New Year, as its tradition is carved in our memories. Often a lot to do with nothing, if you want my personal opinion, but never a bad time for something positive to say and to believe. Every year I have but 2 wishes for myself and everyone I care for. Hey, this goes out to all of you.

I hope for good health and peace of mind....nothing more. For those two blessings cover so much territory in our lives.

So yes, I extend to you all. To those I am pals with, but also to those who I may someday be pals with.

Best wishes!

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-new-year-gif.gif
Views:	41
Size:	972.5 KB
ID:	8395473
    (yeah....you gotta have some fireworks)

It's official....

Nice and easy to remember. Wait til you're my age!

Talked to the kids last night. They entered '22 before we did. They told me it was safe for us to move forward. We proceeded with caution.

Name:	tenor-3.gif?width=498&name=tenor-3.gif
Views:	21
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	8395525

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I will say happy New Year, as its tradition is carved in our memories. Often a lot to do with nothing, if you want my personal opinion, but never a bad time for something positive to say and to believe. Every year I have but 2 wishes for myself and everyone I care for. Hey, this goes out to all of you.

I hope for good health and peace of mind....nothing more. For those two blessings cover so much territory in our lives.

So yes, I extend to you all. To those I am pals with, but also to those who I may someday be pals with.

Best wishes!

Name:	happy-new-year-gif.gif
Views:	41
Size:	972.5 KB
ID:	8395473
      (yeah....you gotta have some fireworks)

Health and peace of mind are the best wishes for the new year!

For all who are battling something bigger than themselves, I hope communities can pull together and support one another like never before. The destructive Colorado wildfire that destroyed so many homes is heartbreaking.

With all that's going in the world right now though, wishes for all our Broncos community to stay safe and healthy as we enter another new year!
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Working...
      X