Captain Elway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He lost cps?? How??

But Congrats Elway and I havnt seen you much lately but looking forward to more posts

Comment

I was the 7th person to become captain, so with the name like Elway it was fitting.

But then they were doing some tech stuff behind the scenes, between pruning and archiving and updating and I dropped exactly 700 CPs. Seems like everytime they tweak something happens, first time they did it I lost over 400 posts... crazy.

But thank you all for the well wishes.. even Gem

I am still here everyday, just more in the back ground and behind the scenes. Once the season ends, I usually hang there, leave the draft speculations and mini camp discussions to the others.

Come August / September I will be in my usual spots of Game Day Thread Modding and talking smack. It should be extra nice now that I have direct TV and will be watching every Bronco Game! No more of this local team only junk.

Going on my fourth year here on the boards I've got to talk to a lot of great people, some of whom posted in this thread and others I hope to know better as the year goes on.

If ever there is anything I can help out with don't hesistate to PM me.

Again thanks for the CPs and support you've given me in the past, and for making this a great place to hang out.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

YEAH ELWAY

The mod has spoken......
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Congrats Elway

here is a gift for you Elway

Last edited by Medford Bronco; 05-08-2007, 08:05 AM.
          NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Congrats to ya!!!!!...

Comment

To my FAVORITE mod!

You have a balanced view on the boards, Elway, and that isn't any small task.

And I thought you were already PAST Captain!!!!!!

Congrats!
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X