Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BroncoSexyDaddy has 11 !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Nope Im gonna beat ya top and give him one more

    Congrats to my BIG sexy daddy

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
      Nope Im gonna beat ya top and give him one more

      Congrats to my BIG sexy daddy
      Thanks for the good words,Wow!


      "MY" Big SexyDaddy"


      Thats a big STATEMENT on the boards lol


      If your after me come get me


      You got my attention now!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by topscribe View Post
        To you, BSD!!

        You've been a good poster. Hang in there!
        Topscribe you have been one of the shining stars on the boards that keeps me posting.You and Mtn Man are "BIG REASONS" why i post on this message board, you guys caught my attention so i stayed.


        If Mtn Man leaves,I might be otta here!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
          Topscribe you have been one of the shining stars on the boards that keeps me posting.You and Mtn Man are "BIG REASONS" why i post on this message board, you guys caught my attention so i stayed.


          If Mtn Man leaves,I might be otta here!
          Why bro???

          Aren't the Broncos the reason people came to this board to begin with
          I owe CP's to: no one

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TR3Y View Post
            Why bro???

            Aren't the Broncos the reason people came to this board to begin with
            I love the Broncos but im very saddened that Top is leaving


            TR3Y you are one of the members thats close to me on the boards like a brother bro.Love ya



            I just Hope you and Mtn Man stay!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
              I love the Broncos but im very saddened that Top is leaving


              TR3Y you are one of the members thats close to me on the boards like a brother bro.Love ya



              I just Hope you and Mtn Man stay!
              The feeling is mutual my friend

              Man with the regular seaon about a month away....my time is going to increase 10 fold here on Broncomania
              I owe CP's to: no one

              Comment

              Working...
              X