X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much love, Bronco-nation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
      Well, this is 5 days late, but I suppose it's fitting because it's also now "FIVE years ago today"...

That's right, 5 years of agony and bliss - celebration and humiliation.

So much has changed, but one thing's the same...

THE BRONCOS RULE!!!

(Thanks, Elway )

haha its now.....like 4 months for me. and i know this is off topic but....nice avatar

anyway congrats
      Last edited by broncos1997; 06-30-2008, 09:18 AM.
      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Congrats on five years, M-n-G!!

You, too, AO!

Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Congrats, MnG!
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Well, this is 5 days late, but I suppose it's fitting because it's also now "FIVE years ago today"...

That's right, 5 years of agony and bliss - celebration and humiliation.

So much has changed, but one thing's the same...

THE BRONCOS RULE!!!

(Thanks, Elway )

Congrats and nice avvy. I'm approaching 6 months(slowly but surely).
            sigpic
            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

You know it's been crazy around here when my 6 year anniversary comes and goes and I didn't even pat my own back.

6 years... yikes.

We see them come, we see them go.
              Some are fast, and some are slow.
              Not one of them is like another.
              Don't ask us why... just pass me another....

Mods - I imagine you'll want to move this to the "Kudos, Congrats, Well Wishes" subforum. I guess it shows how much things have changed since it's still in GD. And, yes I do plan on bumping this every year.

Over the years you wouldn't believe the number of quality posters that have come and gone, but many of the more recent additions have more than made up for it. I've always thought it would be interesting to see the posting powerhouses of today match wits with those of yesteryear. This place would be unbelievable - even more so than it often is now.

A big "THANK YOU" to all, past and present, for making this place a staple in my life! :salute!:
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

You know it's been crazy around here when my 6 year anniversary comes and goes and I didn't even pat my own back.

6 years... yikes.

We see them come, we see them go.
                Some are fast, and some are slow.
                Not one of them is like another.
                Don't ask us why... just pass me another....

Mods - I imagine you'll want to move this to the "Kudos, Congrats, Well Wishes" subforum. I guess it shows how much things have changed since it's still in GD. And, yes I do plan on bumping this every year.

Over the years you wouldn't believe the number of quality posters that have come and gone, but many of the more recent additions have more than made up for it. I've always thought it would be interesting to see the posting powerhouses of today match wits with those of yesteryear. This place would be unbelievable - even more so than it often is now.

A big "THANK YOU" to all, past and present, for making this place a staple in my life! :salute!:
                Congrats to one of my favorite posters!

You know, when I saw the title of the thread I thought, "wow, that must be an oldie".
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Congrats on making it 6 years. You are one of the best posters on this forum.

Comment

Congrats, your SN cracks me up BTW
                    1. LB Arthur Brown Kansas State
                    2. SS Dj Swearinger South Carolina

Comment

The Board

This is a fun board. Nice for people to be passionate about this team. No one could claim that the past year has been dull.

Comment

One year ago today I became of a member of this message board, and my Bronco FANaticism (and my time at work) hasn't been the same since. This board not only brings fans together, but it allows yet another way to live vicariously through our team. The insight, the laughs, the Chiefs fans.... it's been great. Thank you denverbroncos.com, and thank you everybody.

FYI..... CrazyAsian (AsianOrange) joined on this day last year too.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Congratulations!
                        Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Congratulations Mount-n-Groan!

That's a landmark I'd like to hit one day
                          Originally posted by darth-hideous
                          Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                          Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Happy Anniversary. Mount-n-Groan Been on these boards 6 years

Gratz!!!

You are by far best poster here on Broncomania!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                              Happy Anniversary. Mount-n-Groan Been on these boards 6 years

Gratz!!!

You are by far best poster here on Broncomania!!!
                              I don't know about that, but I do appreciate the compliment. :salute!:

Thank you everyone... it really has been an enjoyable time.
                              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Congrats! I joined a couple years back myself but unfortunatly the last year or so I've become a postaholic putting up a majority of my posts in the last 6 months...

Hopefully I'll still be around here years from now as well but I have the vague feeling my wife at some point in time will say it's the broncos site or me...in which case sorry guys you lose (or win depending on how you feel about me )

Congrats on another year sit back and enjoy a
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X