Nuggets vs Cavs 3/7/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan_Nys View Post
    Nene definitely looks rusty tonight and the rest of the team is playing down to the Cavs level. Hopefully we can pull our heads out of our butts lol

On a positive note Bird has been playing really well lately, super active.
    Yes, this is good. It will boost his trade value heading to the deadline.
    sigpic

Comment

I said if they lose. And 13-23 isn't as bad as people think? And this is two consecutive poor home performances against teams they should handle. If they can barely beat the kings and maybe Cleveland then how can you expect them to beat Memphis, Atlanta, okc , Boston and Dallas? Or should I say 3 out of those 5? 4 if they lose tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
        Yes, this is good. It will boost his trade value heading to the deadline.
        Possibly package Dre and Bird for something? I have no idea what we'd be able to get though..

I like our depth up front with Koufos, Mozzy, Nene, and Manimal.. Maybe we could get a solid back up PG? I want Ty to take over full time.. I think he's ready

Comment

This is rediculous. We are getting fouled every time we drive to the hoop and nothing is getting called...

Also great block by bird!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I said if they lose. And 13-23 isn't as bad as people think? And this is two consecutive poor home performances against teams they should handle. If they can barely beat the kings and maybe Cleveland then how can you expect them to beat Memphis, Atlanta, okc , Boston and Dallas? Or should I say 3 out of those 5? 4 if they lose tonight.
            So negative.

It's one game.

Boston got blown out by 30+ guess they are the worst team in the league.

And yes, Kyrie has been a huge boost to this Cavs team.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Whenever Miller is one of our leading scorers we in trouble.
              sigpic

Comment

Boston lost to a good team on the road. Not the same thing. And I'm not being negative. Just saying 7-2 and 8-1 may have been premature projections.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Boston lost to a good team on the road. Not the same thing. And I'm not being negative. Just saying 7-2 and 8-1 may have been premature projections.
                  It wasn't supposed to be what you think will happen.

It was supposed to be what you would consider a good home stand.

sigpic

Comment

Well 6-3 would clearly be a good home stand. Anything higher is bonus. But yes you are correct I forgot the point of that thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

What the hell was that Nene, literally fouled him and got out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
                        What the hell was that Nene, literally fouled him and got out of the way.
                        Nene confuses me.

Is he really scared of a 19 year old, rookie pg?

sigpic

Comment

Uuugh... Ty you gotta make an easy layup like that....

Comment

Great makeup layup.

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

Wow... I can't believe we are even in this close of a game at home vs such a garbage team....

Comment

Working...
                                X