Nuggets vs Cavs 3/7/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Ty Lawson's terrible game, coupled with the ridiculous no-calls for the Nuggets, lost us this game.

What a very disappointing game.
    yea, Ty played bad, way too many turnovers.
    sigpic

Comment

Also, I feel that there's an overwhelming loss of energy now that we're cutting down the Manimal's minutes in favor of Nene.

Was never big on Nene because he's injury-prone and sometimes too soft.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Meh.

It's a loss. Kyrie bested us. We played poorly. Nene and Faried were garbage on defense. Kyrie bested Ty.

Don't over reacted. A 7-2 home stand is still our goal. We're fine. Bad loss. You move on. That's all you can do.
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Ty was bad... Brewer was dreadful... Faried was ugly... Miller was meh... Nene wasn't great... Gallo was gimpy... Mozzy and Koufos were out... Birdy wasn't too shabby... Hairy was okay.

where the hell is rudy...

Comment

Also, I feel that there's an overwhelming loss of energy now that we're cutting down the Manimal's minutes in favor of Nene.

Faried got benched tonight because of how badly Jamison was beating him.

If he would've played defense, I'm sure he would've gotten more minutes.

I can't stand Nene.

sigpic

Comment

Karl didn't wanna play nene as much as he did... but faried sucked ass.

Comment

At least we got some more closing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  Ty was bad... Brewer was dreadful... Faried was ugly... Miller was meh... Nene wasn't great... Gallo was gimpy... Mozzy and Koufos were out... Birdy wasn't too shabby... Hairy was okay.

where the hell is rudy...
                  who cares? He sucks anyways....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                    who cares? He sucks anyways....
                    we were 1/14 from 3pt in the 2nd half i think...

maybe he coulda hit one...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                      Faried got benched tonight because of how badly Jamison was beating him.

If he would've played defense, I'm sure he would've gotten more minutes.

I can't stand Nene.
                      Eh. I still would've preferred the Manimal's energy as opposed to Nene's stupid one-armed defense (outside from a nice block) tonight.

sigpic

Comment

Eh. I still would've preferred the Manimal's energy as opposed to Nene's stupid one-armed defense (outside from a nice block) tonight.
                        Me too. I'm not disagreeing. Just saying why we didn't see him.

Nene had some good tough layups at the end, but his defense and the rest of the game was pathetic.

Sucks.

sigpic

Comment

Our rotation could get very, very messy once Fernandez, Koufos and Mozgov return.

It'll be interested to see what kind of adjustments Karl makes.

Y'all didn't know that I was a die-hard Nuggets fan, did ya

sigpic

Comment

Our rotation could get very, very messy once Fernandez, Koufos and Mozgov return.

It'll be interested to see what kind of adjustments Karl makes.
                            Don't forget Chandler hopefully.

Pretty much everyone will lose minutes besides Lawson probably.

Bird won't play anymore. Rudy, probably not much.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                              Don't forget Chandler hopefully.

Pretty much everyone will lose minutes besides Lawson probably.

Bird won't play anymore. Rudy, probably not much.
                              I would love to get Chandler back, but it looks like he'll only be playing for us if he gets a long-term contract, and he ain't gonna be cheap

sigpic

Comment

I would love to get Chandler back, but it looks like he'll only be playing for us if he gets a long-term contract, and he ain't gonna be cheap
                                I thought we wanted to give him a long term contract... idk

nice to have another nugget, welcome.

I think if we had mozzy, we'da won this game handily.

Comment

Working...
                                X