The Fire Tracy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are too talented to be this bad, I know we have the same problem
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

No way he survives a 100 loss season. They are inventing new ways to lose games. And blaming pitchng (even as bad as ours) only goes so far. Home field is supposed to be an advantage. The cry for a new manager will overwhelm Monfort enough he will ha e to do something. He can even do what they did with Apodaca and give Tracy a "special assignment". Just as long as there is a new skpper next year.

Comment

Well atleast you don't have THE WORST record in baseball. Close, but not quite
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

So I just became a real baseball fan this year, as it is the first year I'm watching every game I can and following up on them. Of course this is one of the worst years in Rockies history but still.

Am I missing something or why don't they bench Friedrich/Sanchez and start Carlos Torres? The guy has been impressive ever since he's been called up, and he is already working multiple innings.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
            So I just became a real baseball fan this year, as it is the first year I'm watching every game I can and following up on them. Of course this is one of the worst years in Rockies history but still.

Am I missing something or why don't they bench Friedrich/Sanchez and start Carlos Torres? The guy has been impressive ever since he's been called up, and he is already working multiple innings.
            They are most likely going to bench one of those two, probably Sanchez, and use either Torres or White to take the spot.

They acknowledged Freidrich's struggles and their desire to not overwork him, but they mentioned they were trying to get him over the hump of that bad 4th/5th inning.

Comment

Yeah, having the worst pitching staff in the HISTORY of the MLB sucks....it sucks ass.

Everyone should be fired, aside from our fielders and a couple pitchers.

If they bench Friedrich, I'll be livid. Let the kid work it out. It's not like we are gonna improve vastly by benching him.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Directed at Dan O'Dowd:

Directed at Jim Tracy:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
                X