• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      Brewer for a 2nd round pick (expiring contract) or a 1st and 2nd rd pick for Chandler could get it done.
      Sorry, no. We need our picks
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Mcgee re-signed to a 4 year $44 million contract.

https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo

Great move. I like the 4 years for 44 mil instead of 5 at 50 better too. The potential is HUGE, but if it doesn't work out the way you want it, you can get out of the contract sooner and save $6 mil. If he plays great and continues to get better, you can extend him again in 3 years.
        Last edited by BluenOrnge4Life; 07-18-2012, 08:01 PM.
        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I wish I could act like an idiot for 4 years then have 2 great days at work then be guaranteed 44 million dollars.
          sigpic

Comment

I wish I could act like an idiot for 4 years then have 2 great days at work then be guaranteed 44 million dollars.
            To be fair, he had no dumbass moments in Denver.
            sigpic

Comment

The contract isn't based on his play though, it's based on his potential. He has the potential to be a dominant force in the paint on both sides of the court. He flashed it in his brief time with us last year so naturally we tend to assume that he's close to turning the corner. Also I think the trade humbled him in some respect because he's worked hard ever since he got here and hasn't been as erratic on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                The contract isn't based on his play though, it's based on his potential. He has the potential to be a dominant force in the paint on both sides of the court. He flashed it in his brief time with us last year so naturally we tend to assume that he's close to turning the corner. Also I think the trade humbled him in some respect because he's worked hard ever since he got here and hasn't been as erratic on the court.
                I think it was GK more than anythings. He's a no crap kind of coach. NOTHING will fly. Same with Ujiri and Kronke. They'll trade his ass in a heart beat if he's a moron.

We got him for a steal. So glad he's in Denve for the foreseeable future.

Now get Lawson and were set for a while I do believe.
                2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Ah, what it means to be a pro-athlete
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Lol. I'm glad we re-signed McGee. I think his dumbassery shouldn't be too big of a problem since he's surrounded by a better organization in Denver. The Wizards were full of clowns and a crappy coach. His potential is great with the running system we have here. I don't think there is a better fit in the league for a big man in GK's system.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

During today's game against the Trailblazers, all the Nuggets are wearing black headbands in tribute of the victims in Aurora last night.

sigpic

Comment

DENVER, July 20, 2012 – The Denver Nuggets have signed free-agent F Anthony Randolph to a multiyear contract, Nuggets Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations Masai Ujiri announced today.
                        Randolph, 6-11, 225, averaged 7.4 points and 3.6 rebounds in 34 games (five starts) with the Minnesota Timberwolves last season. He scored a season-high 28 points and added six boards and five blocks on April 11, 2012 at Denver.

Randolph, 23, joined the Timberwolves as part of a three-team, 13-player trade that also involved the Nuggets and New York Knicks on Feb. 22, 2011. He appeared in 17 games for the Knicks (2.1 ppg and 2.4 rpg) and 23 games for the Timberwolves (11.7 ppg and 5.2 rpg) during the 2010-11 season.

Selected 14th overall out of Louisiana State in the 2008 NBA Draft, Randolph spent his first two season with the Golden State Warriors. He averaged 7.9 points and 5.8 rebounds in 63 games as a rookie and posted career-high averages of 11.6 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.54 blocks in 33 games in 2009-10.

For his career, Randolph has played 20-plus minutes 65 times, averaging 14.6 points, 8.1 rebounds and 1.78 blocks in those games.

With the addition of Randolph, the Nuggets roster currently stands at 15 players.

http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/denv...thony-randolph

So now it is 'officially, official'. We are soo extremely stacked, I have no idea how we are going to find our players playing time.

sigpic

Comment

So I was at the Summer League game vs the Bobcats yesterday and it was pretty cool. We lost but I still had fun. I got to see Faried play for the first half and he was throwin down dunks per usual.

But he caught a mean elbow to the eyebrow and had to be helped into the locker room. He was bleeding all over and it looked pretty bad. He came back out of the locker room later in the game and sat on the bench with a bandage and ice on his forehead so it wasn't TOO bad.

I have some pictures that I will post on here when I get to my computer. I got to see Doc Rivers and Reggie Miller.

I also got to meet DeAndre Jordan and got a picture with him. He was sitting in the row in front of us for the entire Clipps game so that was pretty cool.

And finally I got to meet......

Wait for it.....

A little longer.....

Aaron Afflalo.

He was really cool, sitting up with the regular fans, not in the VIP section where all the other players were. He took pictures with everyone and I got him to sign a little "NBA Summer League" basketball.

Jeff I know you jelly...

Anyways, it was cool other than Faried getting knocked out.

Comment

I hate you.

That is all.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X